Cheers

naderman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Boing, Boing, Ahhhhh" by Boyd's "the plank"- everytime the visiting team dribbles its a "boing" everytime someone shoots or passes its an "Ahhhh"  Very nerve racking.

jock, can u guys be any more original, i probably know you so i'm not trying to be mean but the stupid spirituals at mccalie has been doing that for years now. if you want to hear the best chants though, go to mccallie baylor game or any duke game.

u idiot grace student section started chanting dca after the game ended.....then boyd started chanting unaka after yall did.  that was very low class grace very low.

825476147[/snapback]

Yeah, just found that out from a student. I'll agree to it being low class on both groups, and should not have been started. ANYWAY...

My favortie cheer/chant/thing to yell was the great RUFIO chant.

Leader: RUFI!!

Students: O!!

Leader: RUFI!!

Students: O!!

Leader :RU!-FEE!

Combined: OOOOOOOOO!!

I was always the leader, till I got to varsity. I imagine it is not easy to shoot free throws when you don't know thats coming.

Guest Oakland
well my favorite cheer no matter wut game is siegels garbage...lol only kiddin...siegels a well respected team..uhoh i better not say "garbage" or thats considerin copyin siegel or another school

825477377[/snapback]

no thats considered copying oakland since they are the originators of that chant :P