Bradley Central

Sequatchie

According to the sports reports on the tv stations in Chattanooga tonight, John Allen will be named as the Bradley Bears new head football coach on Thursday.

John Allen took over a floundering football program at Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School in 2000. His first team went 3-7.

The next four Warriors teams won 38 games, while losing only 9. All 4 of those teams went to the playoffs. The Warriors went 12-1 this past season... their only loss coming in the second round of the playoffs. When the season ended, Allen handed in his resignation, saying, essentially, my work here is done.

According to the sports reports on the tv stations in Chattanooga tonight, John Allen will be named as the Bradley Bears new head football coach on Thursday.

John Allen took over a floundering football program at Lakeview-Fort Oglethorpe High School in 2000. His first team went 3-7.

The next four Warriors teams won 38 games, while losing only 9. All 4 of those teams went to the playoffs. The Warriors went 12-1 this past season... their only loss coming in the second round of the playoffs. When the season ended, Allen handed in his resignation, saying, essentially, my work here is done.

825475750[/snapback]

I know some LFO people are very sad about this. I'm amazed he would do it when he turned down a chance at another 5A school last year in TN. Bradley will be a challenge for Coach Allen, maybe bigger than LFO was. Good luck to him and his family!

I heard he was being paid 80,000 plus a new chevy suburban. He teaches two classes, then is out fundraising for athletics the rest of the day.

Looks like Bradley really wants to turn the program around.

825476004[/snapback]

Here again, another fictitious figure being thrown about by someone with nothing but an internet site to start a problem.

Coach Allen was introduced at a 9:00 a.m. press conference this morning at Bradley Central. And, for the record, he is getting no where near 80,000 for the job.

I heard he was being paid 80,000 plus a new chevy suburban. He teaches two classes, then is out fundraising for athletics the rest of the day.

Looks like Bradley really wants to turn the program around.

825476004[/snapback]

Here again, another fictitious figure being thrown about by someone with nothing but an internet site to start a problem.

Coach Allen was introduced at a 9:00 a.m. press conference this morning at Bradley Central. And, for the record, he is getting no where near 80,000 for the job.

825476350[/snapback]

Baconbreath- saw on another post about Bradley that this is the package he is getting. That is also the word around Cleveland this morning. Not starting a problem. Just telling what I am hearing. From a pretty reliable source.

Go brush your teeth!!

They way i read it was that Allen and his assistants will make 82,000 a year combined. I don't think that Allen himself is making 82,000 a year but i could be reading it wrong

825476818[/snapback]

You can rest assured that the Bradley Central head coaching position is not going to pay John Allen or anyone $82,000. No matter what this web-site or any other web-site may say. It's just a fact, period.