csas vs east ridge

patriot5687

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos going to win friday nights game?

825476269[/snapback]

That depends... If CSAS comes in overlooking East Ridge they may lose... yes I said the big CSAS fan, but if they come to play it wont be close after the first quarter, note to all csas players on coacht coach Dragoo has been informed that you all are on here so you better not slip up or he is going to go off on you all

That depends... If CSAS comes in overlooking East Ridge they may lose... yes I said the big CSAS fan, but if they come to play it wont be close after the first quarter, note to all csas players on coacht coach Dragoo has been informed that you all are on here so you better not slip up or he is going to go off on you all

825476285[/snapback]

i heard coach dragoo wants them on here to see what people think, maybe not, he hasnt told them they cant be on here as far as i know.

This will be a great game. These are by far the two best teams in 6-AA(yes that means that both teams are better than hixson, to all the hixson fans on here). This will be the best match-up in the district all season. East Ridge has proven their worth by beating tyner by 20 and getting their first ever win against Howard. And all the hype has been surrounding CSAS this year. These two are solid teams, CSAS clearly has the advantage as far as experience but the two teams are equal in athletic ability, however ERHS does have the advantage in depth and size( the 7'2 freshmen). A decent game will be played on friday.

allright...allright...allright...

any freshmen is a freshmen and its that simple... i don't care if he's 9 ft tall, hes still a freshmen and his composure and maturity is still not on the high school level.

icecold you are right. though hixson suffered a close ot loss to sequatchie and a close one to howard, they are still in the hunt... it look like to me right now...

1. csas

2. er

3. hixson

hixson has the talent to beat er, but baller5, i don't think you guys can pull of any upset on csas. somebody can, but i don't know who, maybe it is east ridge, maybe it's hixson, maybe its howard, who knows... but csas is the top dog, and again, it is a battle within the city excluding the valley teams from the district.