Grundy County

BB3

I belive the score was 57 to 24 grundy win. Question can any stay with this grungy county girls team? They seem to be very deep in the bench.

825479628[/snapback]

Grundy led something like 30-4 at halftime. Good Grundy team, very bad performance by Seq..wouldn't have made a difference but they missed every foul shot until the fourth quarter, missed a lot of shots right under the basket, many uncontested, couldn't make the wide open 3's like they had been making in other games. Also a bad job blocking out, Grundy had a ton of offensive rebounds, some by girls that didn't have a body on them at all. Still don't know if they can take Tyner though, I don't see anybody in the district rebounding with them.

Grundy led something like 30-4 at halftime. Good Grundy team, very bad performance by Seq..wouldn't have made a difference but they missed every foul shot until the fourth quarter, missed a lot of shots right under the basket, many uncontested, couldn't make the wide open 3's like they had been making in other games. Also a bad job blocking out, Grundy had a ton of offensive rebounds, some by girls that didn't have a body on them at all. Still don't know if they can take Tyner though, I don't see anybody in the district rebounding with them.

825479660[/snapback]

I agree Sequatchie played very bad missing wideopen shots. Grundy County looked very good but I did find one problem with them still double teaming and pressing the ball on defense up by 30+! I thought that was bad sportsmanship. :lol:

Grundy did not even press after the beginning of the 3rd quarter with their 3rd string in almost the entire 2nd half so quit making excuses. You never can accept it when you get beat much less getting your tail kicked! Bad sportsmanship is not calling the score in after a game. The score could have definetly been a lot worse than it was so maybe you should send a thank you card to Grundy's coaches instead of saying they have bad sportsmanship :lol:

Grundy did not even press after the beginning of the 3rd quarter with their 3rd string in almost the entire 2nd half so quit making excuses. You  never can accept it when you get beat much less getting your tail kicked! Bad sportsmanship is not calling the score in after a game. The score could have definetly been a lot worse than it was so maybe you should send a thank you card to Grundy's coaches instead of saying they have bad sportsmanship :)

825479880[/snapback]

That sure is classy post being your #11th and all. Did I make any excuses? No!, Sequatchie had no chance in that game from the start they had a lot of open shots and didn't make them would they have won if they made them no they wouldn't. As for as accepting defeat I knew the game was over before it started I was there to watch the boys game. I just stated what I saw also for the part of calling the score in I am not associated with the school so I have nothing to do with that! :lol:

We just weren't ready to play mentally.  yeah, we did play bad.  we had a lot of turnovers and missed shots, along with not doing fundamental things, like boxing out.  but that game is behind us and we're ready for our next game.  thumb

825481423[/snapback]

That's the right attitude. One game doesn't make or break the season.