Best Gym in Chattanooga area

clintwildcat

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said, ooltewah tops soddy any day of the week... and i believe it holds more people as well.

825481043[/snapback]

Man ooltewah has that dull maroon red color theres no way in the world its better than soddy's, it doesn't hold more people either the main sections of soddy bleachers are 4 rows higher and the small section up top is 14 rows ooltewahs are like 7 or 8 each.

Yeah Soddy and Ooltewah have nice gyms, but always half empty. How about a nice small school gym that fills up, like Sale Creek?

825481962[/snapback]

Have to cast my vote to Brainerd, Has something that Ooltewah and SD don't have, fans in every seat and a very great atmosphere for basketball. Course only game I've been to there was Howard this year.

Man ooltewah has that dull maroon red color theres no way in the world its better than soddy's, it doesn't hold more people either the main sections of soddy bleachers are 4 rows higher and the small section up top is 14 rows ooltewahs are like 7 or 8 each.

825481106[/snapback]

allright ooltewah students... last time i checked, ooltewah's colors are red and gray. not maroon and gray. no way is the bright red anywhere close to maroon red.