GREENE COUNTY LADIES CLASSIC

ballfan

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I feel certain that you have 5 teams that are going to be in the top ten when the first AAA poll comes out in January.

Greeneville, Mt Juliet, Wilson Central, Jefferson County, Heritage. And Powell might be ready to make a move.

Elizabethton is a AA top ten team, and I have to believe that the 3 Out of State teams are not making the trip with weak teams. Sevier County is a recent state champ. The other schools that I have not mentioned may not have the rep that the others do, but they are always dangerous. There are some great match-ups the first couple of days.

I think daily admission is $ 5.00. 8 great games a day? Where else do you have that kind of opportunity?

Edited by raiderray

I'm seriously thinking about going to this tourney. This should be a awesome event with alot of strong teams in the field.

Would love to see a MtJ-Wilson Central final. Bears are definetely in the tougher bracket with Greeneville, Heritage, and their opening round game against Lake Mary, Fla.

Doesn't surprise me they throw the toughiest opening round opponent at us. Last year we opened against Sevier County and lost by 2 and missed a last second shot that could have sent it to OT. Ofcourse Sevier went on to win the tourney and the Bears came through the losers bracket winning 3 straight.

No doubt Lake Mary is a very strong team. If the Bears play their game they can win it.