Best Juniors in East Tenn

TigersBball42

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BigT, you are right on....I think I know who the kid from CAK is, but I know most of Karns players and I have no idea about Hermosillo......

Junior All-Star Team:

PG--Tony White, Bearden

2G--Beau Brown, McMinn Central

3--Martell Powell, CSAS

4--Branden Warren, Alcoa

5--Antonio Robinson, South Pittsburgh

really close--Grant Domisic, Lee Smith, Deshaud Johnson......

yeah well im just saying jamie hackler not that good all he can do is jump keep him outside of the paint and that is one less player u got to worry about but i mean dont get me wrong if he gets in the paint he is good not great. If u havent heard of Walt Jordan(me) or Michael Hermosillo than u will trust me.But i agree with the list pretty much besides hackler if your talking all around aspects of the game then no but like rebounding and dunking sure ill agree and Michael Hermosillo can jump higher than Hackler can.

yeah well im just saying  jamie hackler not that good all he can do is jump keep him outside of the paint and that is one less player u got to worry about but i mean dont get me wrong if he gets in the paint he is good not great. If u havent heard of Walt Jordan(me) or Michael Hermosillo than u will trust me.But i agree with the list pretty much besides hackler if your talking all around aspects of the game then no but like rebounding and dunking sure ill agree and Michael Hermosillo can jump higher than Hackler can.

825484575[/snapback]

You are probably terrible if you have to get on here and toot your own horn then in my opinion evenif you score 30 a game you stink to me because you are the type of players coaches have nightmares about because you are so conceited and you think you are God's gift to basketball