Chattanooga

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... I thought the boards didn't open until the 14th.. oh well. Well abviously, I go to Grace. We have a good group of seniors, 6 or 7 starters that have been playin together for four years. We have a few good players in both 10th and 11th grade and a few freshmen that should have some impact. We have new coaches this year (for the seniors the third coaching change in 4 years due to some unavoidable circumstances) but hopefully we will adapt well. We have been workin hard playin indoor/pre-season so that we can get right to work come the 14th. Right now i can see us bein right around where tempe put us... 5 or 6 in the city. Hopefully we can move up a few spots as the season rolls along. We play a tough schedule that will hopefully prepare us for a post-season run. It includes Baylor (away) Notre Dame (home) Ooltewah (away) Soddy (away) CSAS (home) CCS (pre-season scrimmage) not to mention District rivals Boyd Buc. Last year we beat Boyd twice, Baylor and Ooltewah at home and lost to Soddy and CSAS at home. These should be good games to watch again this time around... well i'm tired of typing. Good luck to all who play and coach thumb

Ya'll want to talk about a tough schedule? Check out the teams that Ooltewah is scheduled to play this year! It is comprised of teams such as Soddy Daisy (away), Grace Academy (home), Notre Dame (home), McCallie (away), Baylor (home), CCS (home), Faragut (away), Bearden (away), Knox-Catholic (away), FRA (away), Cleveland (away)... Flawless soccer will be a necessity.

Ya'll want to talk about a tough schedule?  Check out the teams that Ooltewah is scheduled to play this year!  It is comprised of teams such as Soddy Daisy (away), Grace Academy (home), Notre Dame (home), McCallie (away), Baylor (home), CCS (home), Faragut (away), Bearden (away), Knox-Catholic (away), FRA (away), Cleveland (away)...  Flawless soccer will be a necessity.

825564018[/snapback]

What up BUS- geis that'z a great schedule. i really wished we played one like that.. but unfortunately we don't. it will bring out either the best or the worst in you at times.. but it'll make you better come tourny time. I look forward to watchin you and your team succeed even with your tough schedule (cept against us thumb ) it's gunna be a fun year- see ya april 15th

Hey there Mr. Sanchez! It will really see what our team is made of during the regular season, playing such a tough schedule, but all that matters are those district games and the tournament, so we should be ready come post season. As for April 15th.... that is going to be a DANDY! Ooltewah and Grace seem to know how to put on a show every time those two teams step onto the pitch. We should probably charge extra for fans to get into that game, haha. I'll see you in April Carlos and company.

Hey there Mr. Sanchez!  It will really see what our team is made of during the regular season, playing such a tough schedule, but all that matters are those district games and the tournament, so we should be ready come post season.  As for April 15th.... that is going to be a DANDY!  Ooltewah and Grace seem to know how to put on a show every time those two teams step onto the pitch.  We should probably charge extra for fans to get into that game, haha.  I'll see you in April Carlos and company.

825564685[/snapback]

I'm game as long as they give the ones puttin on the show get the extra cash.. haha thumb

Edited by gracekeeper12

Top Teams:

1. Baylor

2. Notre Dame

3. Mccallie

4. CCS

5. Grace

6. CSAS

7. Soddy Daisy

8. Ooltewah

9. Red Bank

Top Players

1. Chris Bach- Baylor

2. Robby Miller- Notre Dame

3. Jeff Kedrowski- Baylor

4. Patrick Johnson- Mccallie

5. J D Moss- Grace

6. Storm Clifton- Red Bank

7. Nathan Herzog- Mccallie

8. Fynn Glover- Baylor

9. Kevin Rose- Hixson

Just my opinion, criticize or praise if you like.

Edited by SoccerFan08923

1. Baylor

2. Notre Dame

3. Mccallie

4. CCS

5. Grace

6. CSAS

7. Soddy Daisy

8. Ooltewah

9. Red Bank

CCS has lost to many people to be a real threat to Grace, im not sure about CSAS but i think we(soddy) can beat them. Notre Dame will not be better than Mccallie, they have a fairly young team. Soddy has a strong senior class who has made up the core of the team since our freshman year, so we will be good

Notre Dame was better than Mccallie last year and will be better than them this year. Mccallie has a good team, but Notre Dame is certainly solid, especially in defense. Last years games were tied 1-1 (Notre Dame missed a pk) and a 1-0 overtime win by mccallie. These two teams were very even. Notre Dame lost one big contriutor to their team, whereas Mccallie lost a Divison 1 signed goalkeeper as well as John Templeton, who was a big part of their team. I know all of that is focusing on last year, but what I have stated is why I believe Notre Dame should be ranked ahead of Mccallie, but as previous posters have said, the season will have the final say.

Edited by SoccerFan08923