Chattanooga

GradfromtheNest

Players to watch: Bach, Jared Price, Spitalny, Patrick Johnson, Nouri Rahbe, Fynn Glover, Kimball, Andy Slack, Robby Miller, Kedrowski, Kevin Rose, Jeremy Bradford, Nathan Hertzog,

By the way, I think you mean Joel Bradford. Jeremy, his brother, is in college. And he never even played HS soccer.

Edited by tonkau

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh CCS did lose 6 starters, but they always bounce back, and i believe they will do the same. As of right now we (grace) haven't proved we should be the best A school in the city. CCS has been that for a number of years and will continue to be until sumone knocks them off. So for a preseason ranking... i see it only fit for CCS to be ahead of us. obviously things can change. we play them in a scrimmage, (dates didn't work out for playin them in the reg season) but scrimmages don't mean much, just a chance to see what each team has and how deep they will be able to be in a realistic game. The game will not just be given away by either team just because of the shear nature of the rivalry.

As for CSAS- they too beat us last year. Knocked us out first round of regions. We didn't come to play and played probably one of our worst games all year. i'm not making excuses.. i give full credit where it is due and they did what they needed to do to get a win on our home field. we play them this year in the reg season late march i think... so until that game... i will have to say CSAS is in front of us too.

Am i sayin i think we can't be better than these teams? No, but i am sayin we need to prove it- we play 5 or 6 of the temas "ranked" in the top ten of the city so we will have our chances. Peace thumb

Come on big daddy and give the Grace boys some respect. They are losing four players: Emilio "I Whine Too Much" Sanchez, Matt Barry, Jeremy Thompson, and Taylor "Traitor" Vice. They should be able to keep up the good work this season and kick some tail.

P.S. I forgot Jon "Pee-Pee" Garcia

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles