Chattanooga

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That must have been a good game, do you remember who scored for your team and for  baylor by any chance?

Do you play them again this year?

825579882[/snapback]

i wanna say it was like april 8th or something around there.

For grace-David Rowland- 1 goal, 1 assist

Evan Hauser- 1 goal

Jake Cuzzort- 1 goal

Im not to sure about baylor, but i want to say that Murphy kid scored one.

They have a tough schedule set up as always. They'll be eager to prove their one of the best, not just in Chattanooga, but in the nation as well. I think it's a little early to start questioning or really even saying anything about them...results will tell.

Edited by jstone14

It is surprising to me to see Baylor with a preseason ranking like this. Unless they took on some new players that are something new and different I think that they will have a similar season as last year. When did they go from a team that didn't make the state playoffs to a national powerhouse? That sounds like a stretch to me unless some big time boarders were brought in. Let's hear from some Baylor players as to what is the big change. :blink:

Personally, as much as I would love to have a national ranking, and am proud of the Tennessee schools that do, I don't know how many of those schools actually deserve to have a NATIONAL ranking. Remember, we are talking about schools who play in the spring, not all 50 states. I believe there are only 10 states that play in the spring.

Plus, what are they going on, and who is actually voting on their rankings?