Best Sophomores

sam_jones

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down - Kayla Hudson.  No one else even comes close.  She can do anything she wants against anyone that trys to guard her.

825485165[/snapback]

Hands down? I wouldn't go quite that far. How about Anna Trull from Mckenzie. Look at the numbers Trull is putting up so far this season. It is incredible. A triple double (42 pts) on Friday and a close one (24pts) last night? Doesn't sound like Kayla is hands down the best. Don't get me wrong, Kayla Hudson is an awesome player and I agree that she will no doubtedly go somewhere big some day, but I just have to disagree she is hands down the best.

The question was: who are the best sophomores in West Tennessee? Too much arguing about the best one. Everyone had their own opinion, but it clear that three are standing out: Holloway, Hudson, and Trull. There isn't a coach in West Tennessee who wouldn't want all three playing on his or her team.

Kayla hudson is the best player ive seen as a sophomore i haven't had the pleasure of seeing trull play yet but i have heard she is as advertised. gleason also has another sophomore guard, candace green who will be one of the top players in the state. her and kayla are tough offensively and defensively. they'll be fun to watch over the next few years

Kayla hudson is the best ive been able to see this year. i haven't had the pleasure of seein trull play but i hear she is as adverstied. kayla is definitely the best point guard around she beat dresden the night they played. gleason also has another sophomore two guard named candice green who is droppin about 14 a game and only gettin better. she will be one of the top players in the state by the end of the year.

I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE TO COVER MCKENZIE BASKETBALL ON THE RADIO AND ANNA TRULL IS THE BEST BASKETBALL PLAYER THAT I HAVE SEEN ON ALL LEVELS. SHE GIVES 200% EVERY TIME SHE TAKES THE COURT. DON'T BE SUPRISED IF SHE IS NOT A MISS BASKETBALL FINALIST FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS.  thumb

825486979[/snapback]

I strongly second that statement. She already has signs of a Miss Basketball candidate (as a sophomore!)