Oneida vs. York

the one

I don't like complaining about officials, but that was a pretty pitifully called game. If the one little gentleman who kept making all the ridiculous calls wasn't from Fentress County I am going to lose a bet. :D

825488052[/snapback]

Got beat by 16 and it was the officials???????????????????? Give me a break. York could have gotten on the bus and left with 2 minutes to go and Oneida couldn' have won.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They teach you fellas to read over there at YAI? I didn't say the officials cost Oneida the game. I said that it was a horribly officiated game. Officials rarely determine the outcome of a game. But it would be nice to see it played as a five-on-five game instead of an eight-on-five.

825488308[/snapback]

How many did Ledbetter swat into the "cheap seats" in Oneida....................Oh, I forgot, they're all cheap seats in Indian Country.

He's 6'8, 6'9. The tallest player for Oneida on the court last night was 6'5. He should have swatted every shot anyone put up last night with at least four inches on everyone. Then he gets out there and shoots the 3s and I don't think he made any. Maybe 1 but I don't think so. You can make fun of us all you want but remember we're a 1A school and we gave you everything you wanted for 3 and a half quarters so dwell on that for awhile. You're just fueling the fire for the next game. And yeah the refs weren't very good but the refs never win or lose a game, they just make it difficult sometimes. York, you're not as good as you think you are and you're lucky we got in foul trouble or you all may be looking at the Big L instead of us.

Tippy, go back to Cosby. We played against you all when we hadn;t even came together as a team and gave you everything you wanted so stop running your mouth :unsure:

I ususaly just like to get on here and see what people have to say but i have read enough. I can tell you exactly how many points he had and it was only 14. For someone to say that he was a dominate force would be a huge overstatement. He is tall I will give him that but that is all he is. Yes, it is easy to block shots when you are a good 5 or 6 in. taller than the person shooting, and by the way he wasn't playing the person straight up when he blocked them he came off help. He is weak and way overrated. In my opinion he was better as a sophomore. And one other thing the little gum smacking ref is the biggest jerk I have ever seen.

Hey number 21. If I am not mistaken I remember that you play for Cosby. I play for Cloudland and, if you are who I think you are, then you really shouldn't be braggin there bud. That Manning kid, and the big kid that can jump, are your team. LoL the only reason I replied to this is because I remember you talkin trash and I guess you do it just to make up for your game. Sorry Onieda for getting on your thread, had to reply to a trash talker.