Oneida vs. York

the one

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to make excuses...or to talk about the officials...so I won't.

Neither should the Oneida players.

Muffin, that shows a lot of class...good job...your mom must be proud.

WrittenWord, no, the calls didn't go Oneida's way (22-9 for the game, 15-6 2nd half), and no, the ball didn't bounce Oneida's way, and no, the Indians didn't score enough points to win...and yes, Ledbetter is a very nice high school basketball player...wish him all the best in college. He has the size and enough athletic ability to play at the next level.

York did what they had to do to win...they made their free throws(18/21)...(only 3 made buckets in the 4th quarter, 7 in the second half)...12/14 free throws in the 4th quarter...

and yes, Wululu, it was a better game than the score indicated...with 4 1/2 min. left, the score was tied...

Good job, York...

No excuses...just results.

Edited by threeball

Its pretty cool how all three of the Indian loyals just get on coacht and say that everyone else's team is no good. i mena guys come on, you all know that York spanked the Indians. And by the way Ledbetter had 22. That is pretty dominating if you ask me. So for allt he Indian fans out there get a new hobby cuz you cna write all posts you want to but it won't change the fact that the Indians got beat. By 16 no less.

Hey Oneida was up at half and had flat out, out played York for 3/4ths of the game. There is a reason Ledbetter didn't do much in the first half, it's called defence. If i was as big and athletic as him and i only scored 14 against a single A team i wouldn't consider it a good game, exspecailly if i took as many shots as he did. he is a good player but i think tends to be lazy.

and to the guy that made the cheap seat comment, I'v been to York and i wouldn't be talking. I realize this was only one persons comment so to the people of York i'm not hateing, i respect York and it will be a good game down there.