Sequoyah High School

Bill#49

What is the latest on the head football coaching position?

Nothing has been in the Sweetwater paper about the position even being open. It is currently not being advertised on the local website http://www.monroe.k12.tn.us/ either. The only place I have seen it is on http://www.tssaa.org/newspages/bulletin.htm. Any news would be welcomed at this point. thumb

Interviews start the week after Christmas and the new coach should be hired sometime after the first of the year. Good luck Bill if you're interviewing.

Did you sit behind me during the second half of the DCA/Boyd game?

825486159[/snapback]

Ela, since Bill is not a plus member and cannot answer I will tell you. Bill was two rolls back, big coat, and glasses. Since he doesn't have a plus membership we can talk about him all we want to. By the way Bill, it is the midline and counter Iso that we run alot of not the midline and sally. Thats how we figured out who you were. Only you and Ken Colquite call the counter we run a sally. Come on Bill it is only 12 bucks.

Ela, since Bill is not a plus member and cannot answer I will tell you.  Bill was two rolls back, big coat, and glasses.  Since he doesn't have a plus membership we can talk about him all we want to.  By the way Bill, it is the midline and counter Iso that we run alot of not the midline and sally. Thats how we figured out who you were. Only you and Ken Colquite call the counter we run a sally.  Come on Bill it is only 12 bucks.

825487285[/snapback]

Heh! I knew it was counter iso you guys ran. The Sally is a Counter draw (almost a reverse-lead draw in some formations...blocking is different. Middle Tenn teams like it a lot. Goodpasture and DCA run it some.

I like the iso better...you don't have to count on the D to rush upfield to your qb to get the blocks.