Alcoa beats Maryville, gonna happen a lot

tunit07

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling ya'll that you had three(3) times more people because you should have been louder than we were.  And who died and made you king.  We're going to keep beating in either basketball, baseball, or football.  It's gonna happen.  And I wouldn't be calling the Marsh pit a bunch of losers when you'll should have been a lot louder than us.

825491574[/snapback]

Maybe in a perfect world Alcoa would beat Maryville in all of those, but its tragic that we dont live in a perfect world. I dont know what you are taking Tunit to put you in such a fantasy world but its never gonna happen.

I don't have to keep them comin'.  You know maryville wasn't louder than us.  Deal With It.  Also we're gonna keep beating you. Deal With It.

DEAL WITH IT

825493231[/snapback]

I never said Alcoa wasnt louder than Maryville. Why are you getting all defensive man, get your panties out of a wad.

So whats your point haynes? Is it that Maryville should win because they are a bigger school? If thats your point then its kinda a goofy one considering that in basketball size of the school isn't much of a factor at all, theres always probably about 15 people on the team. Look at college basketball, Gonzaga beating Georgia Tech, whos the bigger school there? In basketball any team can beat another one at any given day, doesn't matter how many students the school has...(See Hoosiers). Thats what makes basketball great.

Maryville[/url'>Rebels' date='Dec 21 2004 - 01:44 AM']You keep coming on here as if we still care?!  Are you in loser denial or something?

825492070[/snapback]

Hey, MaryvilleRebels why are you asking me if I'm in loser denial? Maryville lost the game. And if you don't care I don't expect to be seeing you write your worthless crap on here again!!!!

Hey, MaryvilleRebels why are you asking me if I'm in loser denial?  Maryville lost the game.  And if you don't care I don't expect to be seeing you write your worthless crap on here again!!!!

825494473[/snapback]

Yeah we know Maryville lost the game. You've insisted on telling us a million times, get a life! Instead of sitting in front of your computer all day, maybe you should go recruit some members for your little marsh pit and maybe you guys will have more people at the next game.