White County vs. Livingston

85warrior

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won?

825491808[/snapback]

LA won by about 15. JJ Taylor turned his ankle in the 1st quarter after scoring the 1st 6 points for the Warriors. He sat out 2 quarters and then tried to play, but had to sit back down. No doubt the outcome would have been different if he didn't turn his ankle. I believe White County was up by 5 points when he got hurt. Hopefully he will be fine and heal quickly.

I agree that Taylor is a good player, but don't make a blanket statement that the game would have been different if one player was on the floor. It was a great game between two good teams. I thought the Hog Eye boys were the better team with or without Taylor.

Go Hogeye Tuesday @ Upperman!! I'll be there!! B)

825492042[/snapback]

LA still may have won, but it would have been much closer with Taylor in the game. Before he got hurt White Co. was stretching the lead and as soon as he went down the tide turned. I think one player can make a difference. If West didn't play for LA they would have a much harder time winning a game. Anyway, the 3rd time these teams meet will be later this season at LA. Should be a good one. Lets hope everybody is healthy.