Obion County

oc_rebs_32

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as you probably know....they will have 4 returning starters, David Kissel, Josh Hart, Daniel Augustus, and Seth Johnson. They have sophmores Trey Preuett, Clint Evans, Jared Jonas, Mason Storey,Rusty Davis, and Shawn Chandler. They also will have freshman Chase Clanton along with others. They will really miss senior Zach Buckland. They will also lose Michael Hayes. I don't know much about the junior highs, but hopefully the future is bright for the Rebs. Good Luck Rebs!!

Well as you probably know....they will have 4 returning starters, David Kissel, Josh Hart, Daniel Augustus, and Seth Johnson. They have sophmores Trey Preuett, Clint Evans, Jared Jonas, Mason Storey,Rusty Davis, and Shawn Chandler. They also will have freshman Chase Clanton along with others. They will really miss senior Zach Buckland. They will also lose Michael Hayes. I don't know much about the junior highs, but hopefully the future is bright for the Rebs. Good Luck Rebs!!

825489650[/snapback]

yeah i dont know much about the junior highs but if someone does i wish they wuld tell us

As I was reading this, I had to wonder if anyone was going to mention Logan Parker.  He's caught the eye of many area coaches!

825491171[/snapback]

Obion is getting william ledbetter to maybe he plays for dyer county right now but he is good and is only a sop.u might won't to go to the game jan 28 to see howhe plays. his brother goes to obion county ,michael landry ask him if william is good.

Obion is getting william ledbetter to maybe he plays for dyer county right now but he is good and is only a sop.u might won't to go to the game jan 28 to see howhe plays. his brother goes to obion county ,michael landry ask him if william is good.

825491377[/snapback]

Isn't Bill short for William?

Logan is a really good ball-player.....I'm gonna say this again....Some of the better basketball players are either not playing sports or playing football....Just for instance look at this years sophmore group...Go back to when they were 8th graders...See how many All-County players are still playing basketball...OC fans and parents are GOING TO HAVE TO STOP messing in the coaches business if we want to get and keep a good coach at Troy....OCCHS is getting a bad reputation around the area and state with all the coaching changes going on here...I don't know if the master plan is to get Jim Whitby back or not,but the fact is he is at Lake Co.High School and building a promising team there...Let's get a good qualified coach in here and LEAVE him alone!!!You got to have more than a couple of years to turn things around....