Who are the top players of 2006, and 2007 classes?

BBandBBallFan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering who the top prospects are for 2006 and 2007? Has UT any potential local recuits in the future?

825489661[/snapback]

In 2006, look for some really special seniors at Alcoa. Such as Dustin Lindsey and Brandon Warren. Don't forget about Jamal Walker and Stubblefield. In the class of 07 look out for Justin Ridenour, he is a big threat to other schools. He actually had a crushing bucket near the end of the Maryville/Alcoa game.

In the class of 2007, look out for Corey Shankle, who is averaging 19 points per contest as a sophmore. This boy can straight play. I have only seen him twice this year. The two games i've watched he has had 20 and 28 points. Corey is very fundemental and can fake you out of your shoes. I know for a fact that he wil be one of the top post players in the state when he gets a little older and tougher. The boy is already 6'3" and will continue to grow and get stronger. Look out for Corey Shankle.

In 06 everybody knows its Thad at Mitchell. I mean the guy played on the Olympic team dis past summer. In 07 look for these kids name Maurice Miller from Raleigh-Egypt and Randy Culpepper at Sheffield

825493611[/snapback]

lol.. in 06 everyone knows it's Brandan Wright... and I mean EVERYONE... round the nation... Noone has thad ranked higher than him... other than u ;)

Thaddeous Young might not be better than Brandon Wright but both have big time game. Thad is a wing and Brandon Wright is a post player. I don't know if they're is a more efficient player in high school basketball than Thaddeous and Brandon certaintly is one of the best shot blockers in recent memory. People seem to forget that Thad is almost 6'9 and Brandon Wright is about 6'10 and they probably weigh about the same. Only time will tell who is the better player. I believe Thaddeous has produced better number over his career than Wright 26pts 15reb and 6 blocks but Wright's number can't be far behind.