Moore Co. v.s. Jackson Co.

nbabound

I play for Jackson County and i know this game between teams with losing records doesn't mean alot but i think it will be a pretty competitive game does anyone have any thought on this 1? thumb

825491266[/snapback]

Should be a good game. You have a common opponent now in Upperman. What was the score when you played them and have you improved since that time?

Now that you have played both Upperman and Coffee County who do you think will win this one. I know that Micah Williams played very little and he is CCs main gun, but without him how would you compare the two?

By the way good luck tonight!

Thanx and the score when we played Upperman was really close up until the 3rd quarter when we had alot of mental mistakes and had i think 10 turnovers in the quarter and wound up with a final score of 38-59 in favor of Upperman and we lost 51-70 to Coffee County and i think they were a better team than Upperman so i think that we have gotten better since then playing Cookeville and Coffee Co. so it looks like a good game!

As for the Upperman - Coffee Co. matchup i give a slight edge to Coffee Co. as i think that Williams will be back in the lineup and will help them significantly and he and Gilliam will go at each other all night but looking at what i've seen and experienced against both on the court i'm gonna say Coffee Co. beats Upperman by 10 in a good hard fought game!

I think Moore County is playing alot of younger players. You guys should match up well with them and it will be close, but I give you the edge at home.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me something about Trey Gilliam if you can. See where he is 6'3" guard and is their leading scorer, but not much more than that. Does he score from 3-point land or is he a slasher?