Peyton Manning

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching Sportscentury:Peyton Manning and everyone talks about how much class Peyton has, but you know there is something else that peyton has that makes him just as great, and that is he is a humble man with just enough cockiness to be a winner!

Example for the ones of you that hasnt seen it yet: Peyton stated that right before the Colts drafted him, that he had went to Indy to meet with GM Bill Polian and he said he ask Polian what direction that the Colts were heading in with the draft and Polian replied to Peyton, they he didnt know to which Peyton replied "If you want to draft me, I would love to play here, but if you dont draft me I am going to be kicking you A** for the next 15 years". Man i just love that about Peyton, everytime he touches the field, he feels like he is going to win and losing never crosses his mind!

825501842[/snapback]

Peyton is very humble. Did you see when right after he threw the record breaking TD, he tried to get the crowd quiet so they could go for 2. He didn't even celebrate until after he came off the field.

Peyton is very humble.  Did you see when right after he threw the record breaking TD, he tried to get the crowd quiet so they could go for 2.  He didn't even celebrate until after he came off the field.

825502837[/snapback]

Oh, i totally agree, but you can also tell he plays with a certain arrogance that rubs off on his teammates and makes the better! He is a Man among Men!

Peyton is very humble.  Did you see when right after he threw the record breaking TD, he tried to get the crowd quiet so they could go for 2.  He didn't even celebrate until after he came off the field.

825502837[/snapback]

That wasn't humility, that was trying to make sure his snap count was heard.

Guest region4fan
did you mean that he'd throw 52 by the end of the regular season, or by the end of the Colts' post season?

825503974[/snapback]

I was counting on him to play at least a half....not 3 snaps. So I thought the end of the regular season. :huh:

I don't bet money....so no loss to my bank account.....just my pride.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I was counting on him to play at least a half....not 3 snaps. So I thought the end of the regular season. :o

I don't bet money....so no loss to my bank account.....just my pride.

825504156[/snapback]

Its ok Region...no one is perfect, even though you did hurt my feelings on the other board... :unsure:

Guest region4fan
Its ok Region...no one is perfect, even though you did hurt my feelings on the other board... :unsure:

825504210[/snapback]

I apologize profusely, senior. You're still my boy and my BOSS!