Peyton Manning

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning is a class act all the way. I had the privlage of watching him play several times in Neyland Stadium and even went to Atlanta to see him play the Falcons.

His last year at Tennessee, when he was in the hospital for some reason ( I think it was his knee) I sent him a get well card. Well, about two months later I got a 8x10 pic of him signed to me and thanking me for being a fan! I was totally blown away by this. Just goes to show you that not all big time atheletes are egotistical.I think of only one word when I hear Mannings name: CLASS thumb

Cant wait to see them face each other in the Super Bowl!

825496870[/snapback]

I hope you don't plan on waiting too long, because it will never happen. Even if the Giants had a good coach, Crybaby Eli wouldn't be able to take them to the SB. Now maybe 25-30 years down the road we'll see their sons playing against each other in the SB but not these two, not ever, and yes you can qoute me on that. :P

I just got done watching Sportscentury:Peyton Manning and everyone talks about how much class Peyton has, but you know there is something else that peyton has that makes him just as great, and that is he is a humble man with just enough cockiness to be a winner!

Example for the ones of you that hasnt seen it yet: Peyton stated that right before the Colts drafted him, that he had went to Indy to meet with GM Bill Polian and he said he ask Polian what direction that the Colts were heading in with the draft and Polian replied to Peyton, they he didnt know to which Peyton replied "If you want to draft me, I would love to play here, but if you dont draft me I am going to be kicking you A** for the next 15 years". Man i just love that about Peyton, everytime he touches the field, he feels like he is going to win and losing never crosses his mind!