REAL TEAM in cheatham county basketball

HeyRoy

Thanks HeyRoy! But I think your girls will be there when district tournaments come around. They've got some new faces and it'll take a little while for the chemistry to work. Losing to my old district down there in 8AAA is no patsie. Lincoln County and Shelbyville are both AAA schools that play a tough schedule. Harpeth got by Lawrence County by 1 and have to go to Columbia in February. When you're looking at 1200 kids plus or minus for enrollment, it's a steep hill to climb for a AA school.

Thanks HeyRoy!  But I think your girls will be there when district tournaments come around.  They've got some new faces and it'll take a little while for the chemistry to work.  Losing to my old district down there in 8AAA is no patsie.  Lincoln County and Shelbyville are both AAA schools that play a tough schedule.  Harpeth got by Lawrence County by 1 and have to go to Columbia in February.  When you're looking at 1200 kids plus or minus for enrollment, it's a steep hill to climb for a AA school.

825493118[/snapback]

Don't count Harpeth out- they play a tough schedule for a reason: to prep for the tournaments. Your season record means nothing when you reach districts, regions, etc; it's a brand new season of games.No shame to the Lady Cubs, they are very talented and have a lot of stars (something I think that hurts them) and will undoubtedly be the "team to beat" just like they always are come tourny time. Over rated? Maybe. Harpeth already has the chemistry that Cheatham needs. TEAM ball isn't something you can teach, it comes naturally; and its natural for the Lady Indians.

Oh, I'm not counting them out. Just pointing out that 2 of Cheatham's losses are to district 8AAA teams. A very tough district for lady's basketball. Harpeth has a tough one in February against Columbia, another 8AAA team that is winning that district this year and went to state last year. Those are tough teams and team chemistry may not have alot to do with it. Good luck Lady Indians!

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 27 2004 - 08:37 PM']I saw these young ladies win today...94-24 and all I can say is wow...they played incredible...who are number 20, 21, and 22?

825498708[/snapback]

THESE LADIES WOULD BE #20 CASEY ATTEBERY, #21 ABBY LAWSON AND #22 KRISTEN BANES. EACH IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER.

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 27 2004 - 08:37 PM']I saw these young ladies win today...94-24 and all I can say is wow...they played incredible...who are number 20, 21, and 22?

825498708[/snapback]

THESE LADIES WOULD BE #20 CASEY ATTEBERY, #21 ABBY LAWSON AND #22 KRISTEN BANES. EACH IS A VERY TALENTED PLAYER.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

825499860[/snapback]

Yes they are all good...20 doesnt look half bad either... :)

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
LUCKY FOR YOU, SHE WILL BE AROUND THE AREA FOR AWHILE. SHE HAS SIGNED WITH AUSTIN PEAY.

825499889[/snapback]

Dont know if that makes me lucky or not...but man she is looking good and she can play...i wouldnt mind a game of one on one...haha

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 29 2004 - 03:28 AM']Dont know if that makes me lucky or not...but man she is looking good and she can play...i wouldnt mind a game of one on one...haha

825500179[/snapback]

well i hate to burst your bubble.... but she has a boyfriend. :) but yes, she can play and she might put you to shame playing one on one.