CBRF's Chattanooga top 10

What? Temple is not the #1 team in A ball.

Pickett Co. would and will beat them anytime -- anyplace.

From what I understand Chattanooga b-ball is not good at all.

The boys from Byrdstown are going to have to show y'all how to play ball.

The teams up north are much better this year -- with: Pickett Co. , Clay Co. , Clarkrange, Westmoreland, Friendship,  Van Buren Co., Red Boiling Springs, etc;

Any of these teams would no doubt give Temple all they want.

825513778[/snapback]

First of all your an idiot. Now that thats out of the way Chattanooga is the best place for class A basketball.

1 Chattanooga (region 3) has had someone in the state Championship that last 4 or 5 years winning 3 of them.

2 Look at the Tounament this weekend at temple. Who were the top 4 teams in the tounrament? Chattanooga teams with CPA, Lighthouse and Unaka losing first round.

And Temple is the number one team in class A right now. No one in class A could beat them the way there playing now. If you dont believe me ask anyone who has seen them play lately.

So please look at some facts before you make ignorant statements

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me what you will but i still say that temple can't be all that good and plays a weak schedule. And to say that they are the #1 team in 1A is beyond me -- when Pickett is on top of the strength and success ranking. i guess we'll find out who the better team is in a couple of weeks and then I'll put aside the "ignorant statements".

This is so stupid no way would red bank destroy temple im not sayin they couldnt win. I know you cant really compare teams by teams theyve played but im gonna do with your trojans. Temple beat grace by like 24. Grace beat Notre dame by 3 notre dame beat soddy. Im sure theres more like that but Temples better than you think and There is no way that a team like redbank who is the 4th best team in the district is better than the number one team in A ball.

825513749[/snapback]

Notre dame beat soddy the 2nd time they played. Soddy won the first matchup! so they split for the season. i think red bank could definitely play with them, especially after beating ooltewah!

never heard of any of those teams sorry go back to birdtown

825513782[/snapback]

You will hear of them come tourney time. Pickett County is just sick and would be great competition for Temple. Clay County has some serious ballers that would also give Temple fits. Don't hate just because those teams are in a small rural area.

Call me what you will but i still say that temple can't be all that good and plays a weak schedule. And to say that they are the  #1 team in 1A is beyond me -- when Pickett is on top of the strength and success ranking. i guess we'll find out who the better team is in a couple of weeks and then I'll put aside the "ignorant statements".

825514268[/snapback]

Read 'em and weep. Temple #1 in state in Class A. Poll out today. Bradley Central #2 in Class AAA. Would be a great game if they played. Bradley by 10 in the end but close all the way through. Also, Bradley has played with every Memphis team in the State tourney they have faced, beating several, just couldn't get past White Station.

Go Temple!

Go Bradley!

Chattanooga Basketball is alive and well.

mr redandwhite, u obviously do not keep up with any area basketball teams axcept temlple. red bank would demolish temple. and i don't even know where u temple people get the idea that bradley and temple would be a good game. i laugh at the idea! red bank has played bradley twice this year and has made a good showing in both playing them close each time and red bank has also beatn ooltewah who is in the top five in state. im sorry but if u want to find good basketball teams ur gonna have to look elsewhere than temple and class a basketball!

mr redandwhite, u obviously do not keep up with any area basketball teams axcept temlple. red bank would demolish temple. and i don't even know where u temple people get the idea that bradley and temple would be a good game. i laugh at the idea! red bank has played bradley twice this year and has made a good showing in both playing them close each time and red bank has also beatn ooltewah who is in the top five in state. im sorry but if u want to find good basketball teams ur gonna have to look elsewhere than temple and class a basketball!

825515069[/snapback]

I never once said anything about bradley and temple playing. And all I said was it is rediculous to think the red bank would kill temple. And duh AAA should have "better" basketball. But A teams beating AAA teams is not uncommon so I tihnk the gap between A and AAA isnt as big as you think when were comparing red bank and temple.

I never once said anything about bradley and temple playing. And all I said was it is rediculous to think the red bank would kill temple. And duh AAA should have "better" basketball. But A teams beating AAA teams is not uncommon so I tihnk the gap between A and AAA isnt as big as you think when were comparing red bank and temple.

825515181[/snapback]

You are correct. I am a Bradley Central supporter and Giles County(AA) gave Bradley all they wanted last year(twice). You don't have to have as many students to be competitive in b-ball simply because you need fewer talented players. So very talented smaller schools and sometimes compete with larger ones. I feel that if Bradley and Temple played it would be close for about three quarters and then Bradley would pull away. Not an insult to Temple just is that Bradley is very deep and extremely well coached.

Keep it up Bears--41 in a row at home.

You are correct.  I am a Bradley Central supporter and Giles County(AA) gave Bradley all they wanted last year(twice).  You don't have to have as many students to be competitive in b-ball simply because you need fewer talented players.  So very talented smaller schools and sometimes compete with larger ones.  I feel that if Bradley and Temple played it would be close for about three quarters and then Bradley would pull away.  Not an insult to Temple just is that Bradley is very deep and extremely well coached. 

Keep it up Bears--41 in a row at home.

825515323[/snapback]

You're right on. Bradley and Temple played 3 years ago and Bradley only won by 10 after Temple started fouling. It was the year Temple won their first title and when Bradley still had Big Pugh. It's tough to imagine, but Temple might be better this year than they were that year. Mainly because they don't have to rely on good games from 2 players. They are by far the most complete team in class A. Bradley would probably win by 10 in the end though.

And Temple is no stranger to beating AAA schools. They beat Brainerd 2 years ago when Brainerd was ranked #8 in the polls. At Brainerd might I add. So don't rule out A teams beating top tier AAA teams.

Edited by kcork54

You're right on. Bradley and Temple played 3 years ago and Bradley only won by 10 after Temple started fouling. It was the year Temple won their first title and when Bradley still had Big Pugh. It's tough to imagine, but Temple might be better this year than they were that year. Mainly because they don't have to rely on good games from 2 players. They are by far the most complete team in class A. Bradley would probably win by 10 in the end though.

And Temple is no stranger to beating AAA schools. They beat Brainerd 2 years ago when Brainerd was ranked #8 in the polls. At Brainerd might I add. So don't rule out A teams beating top tier AAA teams.

825515969[/snapback]

those polls mean nothing...ooltewah beat brainerd at brainerd in that same year, and ooltewah had a 10-17 year