Wilson Central vs Mt. Juliet

WilsonCentral22

Wilson Central by 10. thumb

825513774[/snapback]

HA HA HA HA

You just showed your stupidity flem.

Are we a little bit jealous about the success Mt. Juliet is having?

You have always boosted about YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME.... You just showed how little knowledge you do have.

Better watch out for Coffee County..... and btw you can forget Shelbyville winning the district regular season.... ha ha

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MailMan--

DON'T EVER underestimate a McFarlin! (also learn how to spell!) Go ahead give her anything but layups and see how many she puts in the hole. Honestly I'd rather her shoot layups than 15 footers but since YOU know sooooo MUCH!

--Ok now that I'm finished being ill with MailMan, I am taking MJ all the way. They are a great team with any of the girls being able to step up on any given night. They remind me of a well oiled machine and they make each other look so well on the court. Good Luck girls!

Edited by zoza25

long time no hear, zo has been awakened. i agree that MJ is a well oiled machine but I'm sure Central will give them their best shot of the season, only team that has a snowball's chance at getting MT. Juliet in the regular season this year, but after being beat last year with Clark hurt, I'd say Clark comes in on a mission and her teammates will follow suit trying to beat Central by double digits. I think this team is mad about falling short last year, and nothing but a Gold Ball will do. Keep your eye on the prize girls, and don't let up. Hope you beat Central by 50.

HA HA HA HA

You just showed your stupidity flem.

Are we a little bit jealous about the success Mt. Juliet is having?

You have always boosted about YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME....    You just showed how little knowledge you do have.

Better watch out for Coffee County.....    and btw you can forget Shelbyville winning the district regular season.... ha ha

825513939[/snapback]

Well, Mr. KNOW IT ALL, Shelbyville did watch out for Coffee Co pretty well, don't you think. Now, you better watch out for Wilson Central. HeHe thumb

Well, Mr. KNOW IT ALL, Shelbyville did watch out for Coffee Co pretty well, don't you think.  Now, you better watch out for Wilson Central.  HeHe thumb

825516089[/snapback]

And don't forget your prediction "MR KNOW IT ALL" that Shelbyville would make the STATE Tournament. Ha Ha

btw flem did you notice Mt. Juliet is ranked 9th. in USA Today?

And I am not backing down from my prediction, how about yours??? HEHE thumb

825516627[/snapback]

flem.... c'mon you are killin me. Were you there last night? It was like watching paint dry. Mt. Juliet has the mix. They may not make it but there are more chances than not we don't get out of the district. We'll be there tryin of course. Don't give the bear man something to shoot you down with later. We won't make it to the state. Ain't got the talent. Too young and Rick can't play. He can yell and scream all he wants but he can't get out there and do it. They're young and inexperienced. Mt. Juliet has the ingredients. they still have to do it. but they have what it takes. There are some others that could get it done also. just not us this year.

Thank you 2dahoop. Your remarks show you have a grib on reality which is more than I can say for flemtone. I have told him over and over I admire his passion with the Shelbyville Eaglettes. I have told him that Insell is a LEGEND and the Shelbyville Girls basketball program is the premier basketball program in the state.

HOWEVER for some reason he hates to see Mt. Juliet succed because of me. He is always posting negative remarks towards myself and the Lady Bears. He claims I have the brain of a child and that I know little if anything about girls basketball. All this because Mt. Juliet has stole Shelbyville's thunder this year. He continues to make predictions that Shelbyville will win the district and will play in the Region finals and make the State Tournament. All I have told him is Shelbyville is having a down year and they lost too heavily to graduation to have be in the elite teams this year. And Mt. Juliet is one of the elite teams this year.

Is is a crime to be proud and excited for what the Lady Bears have accomplished so far this season? Won the Greene County Ladies Basketball Classic with 4 wins in 4 days by 27, 9, 24, and 15 points over some very strong competition. Undefeated (17-0) record. Ranked almost a unaimius #1 in the AP Tennessee state girls basketball poll receiving 12 of 13 first place votes. Ranked #6 in the latiest USA Today Girls National Rankings.

Now I know this is nothing new for Shelbyville getting those accomplishments. And I am well AWARE the ulimate goal is that GOLD BALL at Murphy Center on March 12.

But gee why can't a person be excited and have pride with what your team has accomplished thus far and what the prospects look like for the remainder of the season.

Right now anything less than a State Championship at the end of the season would be a dissappointment and I am aware there are teams out there that can beat Mt. Juliet and hopefully the team will continue to improve and keep their focus for the ulimate goal.

Go Lady Bears