Knox Catholic vs. Ooltewah

InDepthInsider

I saw where Catholic takes on Ooltewah on Tuesday Night the 28th of December. I know that Catholic has a pretty good team, and I believe it is Brett Conner who has been really hot lately but what does everyone else think of this match-up?

825496000[/snapback]

dont know too much about catholic, but...

a) where is it played... big factor since the schools are roughly 2 hrs apart.

and :P will catholic have anyone to shut down BOTH porter and white. it is easier to shut down one good post player, but you have to have a strong lineup to shut down both of them. and not many teams have found a way to do that against ooltewah.

so, considering that, i look for ooltewah to take this one, but i don't know how much

Never count Catholic out....some of the toughest players around....solid trio in Parton, Connor, and Brown.....they will be outsized, but they almost always are..... Ooltewah can't be bigger than Powell(6/5,6/4,6/5,6/3,6/0) and Catholic handled their size....the question is not whether Catholic can handle Ooltewah's size, but can Ooltewah handle Catholic's quickness... should be great matchup.......Catholic by 1....

Ooltewah had a 14 point lead at the half and even led by as many as 18 in the first half. Catholic was led by freshman John Aberham who scored 16 of his 19 points in the second half. Ooltewah fell apart and couldn't pick back up where they left off. However they did recover well beating a decent Goodpasture team 94-81 this afternoon and were up by more than 20 before the starters left the game.