Santa Fe Christmas Classic

bigwilly

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The McEwen vs. Lewis County Game for tonight has been cancelled as the roads in McEwen are still ice covered. The Santa Fe vs. Ezell Harding game will be played as scheduled, with the girls game starting at 7:00. Tomorrow's game between Lewis County and Ezell Harding will be played as scheduled with the start time at 4:30. A decision about the McEwen vs. Santa Fe game will be made tomorrow afternoon to see if the roads have cleared any.

so the mcewenites... aka, hicks.. :) , couldnt make it to the game tonite...

!QUE LASTIMA!  , hopefully they can make it tomorrow...  :)

825498559[/snapback]

oh im sure theyll wanna make it tomorrow after you talkin all this......stuff :) and everyone else

Edited by GG840

so the mcewenites... aka, hicks.. :) , couldnt make it to the game tonite...

!QUE LASTIMA!  , hopefully they can make it tomorrow...  :)

825498559[/snapback]

The roads here are pretty bad off of the highway. The main hwy....(Hwy 70) is clean and there would be no problem making it to Santa Fe. I don't know what the deal is. I will be there tmrw. if the games are taking place. Have a good night willy. :)

The roads here are pretty bad off of the highway.  The main hwy....(Hwy 70) is clean and there would be no problem making it to Santa Fe.  I don't know what the deal is.  I will be there tmrw. if the games are taking place.  Have a good night willy.  :)

825498573[/snapback]

i wasnt hating... i was just tryin to start conversation... :)

yea, i was down in centerville on christmas day, and it was soo much ice, the trees were covered, it looked like a winter wonderland, ppl were gettin out and takin pictures everywhere... and i imagine its worse in mcewen, b/c its past dickson, and dickson got more than we (santa fe) did...

maybe i will cya at the game, if there is one, man i sure hope there is, b/c im lookin forward to seein puckett play.. gnight to u too

now u know ole blackburn wouldnt like that....  :)

825497910[/snapback]

you know me i got the speed to get away... oh but ole antonio almost got caught we went over to the church parken lot , he did some and drove off fast leavin me and j mac there wonderin whats goin on ...then we seen lil short officer... so we skadadled :) keep it cool

you know me i got the speed to get away... oh but ole antonio almost got caught we went over to the church parken lot , he did some and drove off fast leavin me and j mac there wonderin whats goin on ...then we seen lil short officer... so we skadadled :)  keep it cool

825498587[/snapback]

lol, bummer i missed it.. :)

but we musnt speak of this now... :)