Hiwassee, GA scores?

85warrior

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have scores from the Hiwassee, GA tourney? Preferably White County scores. Thanks in advance.

825498609[/snapback]

The Warriorettes won by 5 (58-53). The Warriorettes play the winner of Polk Co., TN and Fannin Co., GA tomorrow at 4:00 (EST). The Warriors won by 11 (74-63). Seth Daniels did not play. He turned and ankle in warm-ups. White County had the size on this team and held a comfortable 8 to 10 point lead through out the game. The Warriors play the winner of Polk Co., TN and Union Co., GA tomorrow at 5:30 (EST).

Edited by WCWarrior

The Warriorettes won by 5. The score is on the scoreboard. The Warriorettes play the winner of Polk Co., TN and Fannin Co., GA tomorrow at 4:00 (EST). The Warriors won by about 14. I think the score was 74-50 (not sure). Seth Daniels did not play. He turned and ankle in warm-ups. White County had the size on this team and held a comfortable 8 to 10 point lead through out the game. The final score was due to lots of fowls by Robbinsville in the fourth quarter. The Warriors play the winner of Polk Co., TN and Fannin Co., GA tomorrow at 5:30 (EST). I will try to get the exact scores tomorrow on today's game and tomorrow's.

825498738[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Is Taylor's ankle better?

Anybody know who won tonights championship game?

825500926[/snapback]

Warriors of Tennessee wins 73-53. Corey Crain and Ryan Qualls made all-tournament. As I understand it, Qualls came up big tonight. The MVP award was given to the entire team. The committee said they could not decide on a single player. This is a great confidence boost for the Warriors. Great job guys!

Just wondering how much of an impact have the Sophomores had on this years White County team? I haven't seen them play yet, they were great as freshman. Are they making significant contributions? From what I saw of them last year I thought they were better than the seniors that graduated? Justwanting your opinions.