Bartlett 65

Highland 58

Wednesday Games:

McMinn County vs. Jacksonville (IL), 8:30 AM, Consolation bracket

South Side vs. Champaign (IL) Centennial, 10:00 AM, Consolation bracket

Treadwell vs. Paducah (KY) Tilghman, 3:30 PM, Consolation bracket

Harding vs. O'Fallon (IL), 6:15 PM, Quarter-finals

Bartlett vs. Centralia (IL), 7:45 PM, Quarter-finals

Check out http://ibn.ihigh.com/ for KPTR/WVWT live broadcasts of all of these games.

McMinn County vs. Jacksonville (IL), 8:30 AM, Consolation bracket

Check out http://ibn.ihigh.com/ for KPTR/WVWT live broadcasts of all of these games.

825499879[/snapback]

McMinn Co. 41

Jacksonville (IL) 53

McMinn County is eleminated.

Game broadcast: McMinn Co.(TN) vs. Jacksonville(IL)/Boys Var. BB/Centralia Holiday Tournament-with The KPTR.com/WVWT.com Sky Box Crew (TN)

Consolation Games

Jacksonville, IL 53

McMinn Co. 41

South Side 24

Champaign Centennial (IL) 54

Treadwell 61

Paducah Tilghman 52

Quarter-Finals

Harding 57

O'Fallon (IL) 58

Bartlett 68

Centralia (IL) 70

Thursday Games

Harding vs. Bartlett, 10 AM, 5th place bracket semi-finals

Treadwell vs. Winner of Belleville West / Highland, 10:30 AM, Cosolation Semi-finals

Thanks for all the info. I heard this was a pretty good tourny, i mean i hear a lot of good teams have been here in the past. Players like Sean Dockery(Duke), Donavan McNabb and Antoine Walker(played on the same team) and a few others.

825501099[/snapback]

Shaun Livingston of the Clippers is another one...David West, who was so good at Xavier, played in it a couple of years.

It's a very good regional tournament, with some really good teams from all over Illinois, and a few pretty solid teams from Tennessee, Kentucky, and occasionally Missouri or another state (Texas, Georgia, Indiana have all been represented).

It's a really cool old gym too...but dangit, I hate playing the Centralia Orphans there, lol...they get the, um, exact right officiating crew to get the team in position to go to the semis or the finals

Shaun Livingston of the Clippers is another one...David West, who was so good at Xavier, played in it a couple of years.

It's a very good regional tournament, with some really good teams from all over Illinois, and a few pretty solid teams from Tennessee, Kentucky, and occasionally Missouri or another state (Texas, Georgia, Indiana have all been represented).

It's a really cool old gym too...but dangit, I hate playing the Centralia Orphans there, lol...they get the, um, exact right officiating crew to get the team in position to go to the semis or the finals

825502880[/snapback]

Haha yea. I mean, what kinda of nickname is Orphans?

what did you think of the tournament.  I sat behind the sky box crew during the 3rd place game didn't see ya.  What did you think of Parker from Centralia?

825505849[/snapback]

I had to get back to Memphis after the 10 AM game...I do stats for University of Memphis basketball, and I couldn't skip the game that night.

I *LOVE* Joey Parker's game. Hate it when you're playing against him, but he's the hardest-working player I've ever seen, and he gets more out of his limited physical ability than just about anybody I've ever seen. Any chance he'll move to Bartlett? ;)

It was a better tournament than I was expecting, considering the records of several teams coming in.