Unaka's Resourceful Rangers

krichunaka

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krichunaka: Thanks for the words of encouragement. I appreciate you thinking about me.

coachh17: It looks like I wont be playing for a while, which is hard for me to accept. I should know more next week. Whatever it may be, I'll deal with it and come back stronger. That's a promise.

825503324[/snapback]

I Love you and will be praying for you a speedy recovery. I know you will work harder than anyone to get back. If you need me you know I am here. Coach Summit :)

Edited by sportiemom

krichunaka: Thanks for the words of encouragement. I appreciate you thinking about me.

coachh17: It looks like I wont be playing for a while, which is hard for me to accept. I should know more next week. Whatever it may be, I'll deal with it and come back stronger. That's a promise.

825503324[/snapback]

I had sincerely hoped it was only a minor injury, and that you would have been back quickly. Whatever the diagnosis, I know you will do whatever it takes to rehab it as soon as humanly possible. Just got a phone message from my mom telling me to call you about the injury so I'll sign off and call.

cyclonebasketball,

I hope that by your post you weren't stating that a fer-sure diagnosis has been certified. What caused the delay with my son was first, a lot of swelling, and also the Doctor stated that Andrew had "very loose" joints. He then told me that I had a few loose bolts. Must've been talking about my car. :lol:

I don't doubt your ability and determination to bounce back. I also will hold out hope that this is the "M" thing, rather than the "A" thing, if for no other reason than anything with the same initials as "American Civil Liberties" has little chance of being Good thing; but who am I to politicize a "Wounded Knee?"

God Bless you, dear; and we'll continue to insist that you have a "slightly torn," or even "moderately strained" M C L.

Oh, and you have a Lovely Stroke. thumb