Jody Fersner-East Tennessee?

youngbballfan

Gettlefinger.....that's going way back....he was dominant in the late 80's between the tennis courts at UT...of course he was playing against teenagers, but he was dominant......he tried to fight me once for calling a foul on a blocked shot...I was maybe 15, he was around 30.......

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

believe me guesswho he gets plenty of credit, props ,press whatever

he can score but no one hes ever guarded has been stopped yet

definatelly not d1...........if a d1 school took a chance he would go the way of chris gettlfinger in the 70s at kentucky.............can you say splinters?

825503745[/snapback]

Yes, I can say splinters, but can you say, "National championship ring?" Maybe not the worst trade-off ever?

Robpride, the only chance I've had to see Karns play, I was more impressed (potential wise) with the big post player they had.

Gettlefinger.....that's going way back....he was dominant in the late 80's between the tennis courts at UT...of course he was playing against teenagers, but he was dominant......he tried to fight me once for calling a foul on a blocked shot...I was maybe 15, he was around 30.......

825504929[/snapback]

He's still that way. Wah...wah...wah!!!.....

dont sell yourself short htv.................you might have been greased lightning back in the day....... :(

but glad my example fits.....lol

825504902[/snapback]

Believe me, the older I get the better I was - or at least that's what I tell my son. I may be 46, old, fat, and badly out of shape and he may be 18 and chisled and can bench press a Toyota, but I can still take him. :D

I have personally never seen Jody play, but i've seen the incredible numbers he has put up each year.  Seems like he's not getting enough credit to me?  Should be interesting to find out where he will be continuing his basketball career if he chooses to do so.

825503380[/snapback]

Fersner is a ballhog all he does is shoot, he does nothing else except catch it and shoot it, he can defend or rebound or anything.

If you take a look at the rest of the team Jody is forced to score that many points because he is all Karns has.  He is lazy on defense, but can shoot whenever he is on.

825507620[/snapback]

Shipwash has hit more threes than Fersner. He is a pretty good player at 12 PPG. I don't think either play much defense.

These High School guys have got to learn that if they think they are good enough to play the next level, they have to play defense. 6'1" shooters are a dime a dozen. College scouts are checking out your defense.