District 7 AAA

Guest Oakland

• Replies 880
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Pathetic that a school so new has such a drainage problem.

I agree that you need the samller gym atmosphere where the crowd can be a factor. Hopefully folk will get out and support the teams.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
They have had the problem for 4 years now, i'm not sure why they havent fixed it yet.

825486903[/snapback]

Nor do i...guess there arent enough funds at Blackman, not trying to make jokes by the way...but honestly why dont you guys fix the leaking room in the gym over at Blackman? Does the administration not think that having to cancel basketball games because of rain is a problem that needs to be fixed...I guess making 2,000 kids wear IDs is more important than fixing the gym sports fan...

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Yea Blackman is a jail from what i hear with the ID's and all the nonscence.

825486925[/snapback]

dont know if jail is quite the word...not even jail makes you wear a name tag with your photo id on it...so it might be worse...

[". another wild card is white co. i think white co could finish as high as 3rd or 4th, but getting used to the new coach may take some time. the real key for them will be is can gribble step up and become the leader of this team. white co has some great talent coming and this could be the year where they re-establish themselves as a top team in district 7"

For those of you who are keeping up with White co. John Tyler Gribble got kicked off the team a few weeks ago. The new coach wouldn't put up with his attitude no matter how good a player he was. Also, hats off to the White Co. players, it is amazing what some of the same guys can do with the right coach. I only wish that one or two of last years players could have had Coach Mithchell. Maybe one of them would be playing basketball instead of football. Keep up the good work and maybe White Co. won't be on the bottom of the list like predicted........