Single A

raynoc

I can't tell you how sick i am of reading some of these post on here. I am from dresden and personally dont give a crap what trio or individual averages more points. Who cares? Just win baby, thats all i want to see are w's. i am sure that any player in the state would love not to avg. a single pt. and win a state championship than avg. 25 pts. and not win crap. as for some of you people on here from dresden arguing your point, DROP IT. no one cares, especially the players.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this post is way out of hand. The finger pointing and insinuations are ridiculous. I am proud to be a friend of the Hudson's, and I am only sorry I even put my opinion on this STUPID post! Shooter20, whoever you are, I send you my sympathy for ever posting on here. Neither of us realized only perfect people were allowed to post.

I have read this crap for way too long! Gran is an idiot, and needs to grow up. It's hard for me to believe that a grown woman is on here arguing with probably a high school kid about misquoted stats. Shooter20 is not Haley Hudson, anyone that knows Haley well enough knows that she would not be on here trying to build up Kayla. I know Kaci well, and have watched both of these girls play for many years, and to state that kaci is a great defensive player and that Kayla is average is hilarious. Last year I personally made the comment that Kaci was the best player on the floor when these two teams met, but after watching each of them play this year a couple of times I have changed my opinion. Kaci is a great player, she has been through much adversity, and is one of the best players in the state, however just "stating facts" she isn't being heavily recruited by any division 1 schools and Kayla will have the opportunity to play in the SEC. End of discussion! P.S. This is not a slam on Kaci, she is a special player, I am just stating my honest unbiased opinion, and a year ago I felt differently.

This Bailey/Hudson debate and the whole Gleason/Dresden debate is ridiculous. Both are great players, who cares if somebody thinks somebody else is better. Does it really matter? What team is the best? Well, that will be answered over the next couple of months.

There is such a hatred for each other between Gleason and Dresden. I don't understand this. There is no way that people from Dresden would ever root for Gleason to win if they get knocked out of the tournament. I don't understand this, as they are district and county rivals. I like to see Westview beat Gibson Co like a drum, but I will root for them to do well at the state level. And I would like for Dresden and Gleason to play each other in the state finals. If this occurred, however, it would only fuel the rivalry.

Remember: When you are the top dawg, everybody is shooting for you, and this is the case with Gleason, Dresden is trying to become that dawg. Quit crying about each other and start rooting for each other, and you'll see a difference. Just because you beat a team one time, doesn't mean you are better. B)

Can't we all just get along....

Good luck to both clubs....

Maybe there can be a Weakley Co reunion in the Boro, all 3 teams stay at the Wingate, and bring home 2 golds and a silver. thumb

10teamdistrictisajoke.......a 4 team district is also a joke B)

Edited by WesCharge

If I remember correctly, this whole post is on a QUESTION! A question asking the best players in Class A. Is that not a FACT? O.K., now I don't see anywhere in that post about who said what, in what paper, about who scored what, and when they scored it against. Who do you think is the best PLAYERS(plural mind you) in Class A. As I see it, they both qualify!

Yes Wescharge I agree a 4 team district is a joke as well. However our boys will probably never play in a region tournament again. And with a small school like gleason's, our baseball team wont have enough pitchers to play the 4 district games a week. Our girls bball team will be fine, as none of the other teams coming into our district scare me, but this is gonna kill our boys teams, but this is a discussion for another topic. And by the way, how bout those Lady Chargers, they are obviously a little better than what you were letting on to me at the Gleason/Dresden game.

Now you have me thinking...."who did I talk to at the game"

It must be the infamous one......

It won't kill any programs, it will only make teams have to work harder. If you can get thru a big district, certainly one as competitive as this one will be. It could result in big things during region and state tourney.....

And they are still not that good, everybody is bad this year B)