Raleigh Egypt vs. Bolivar

MentalTownBaller

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say Raleigh-Egypt...It is extremely tough to beat a good Memphis team in their gym.....It would be a good win for Bolivar if they could go in and beat them.Especially since Raleigh-Egypt is getting attention nationally from USA Today....This will be a good gauge as to where both teams are at at this stage of the season..

I KNOW THAT WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR IS IN THE PAST, BUT BOLIVAR DID BEAT RALEIGH EGYPT TWICE LAST YEAR AND THAT PHAROAH TEAM WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE. BOLIVAR IS MISSING SOME KEY PLAYERS ALSO FROM LAST YEAR, BUT I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BEGINNING TO MESH WITH THE NEW PARTS. BOLIVAR BY 3.

I KNOW THAT WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR IS IN THE PAST, BUT BOLIVAR DID BEAT RALEIGH EGYPT TWICE LAST YEAR AND THAT PHAROAH TEAM WAS MUCH BETTER THAN THIS ONE. BOLIVAR IS MISSING SOME KEY PLAYERS ALSO FROM LAST YEAR, BUT I BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE BEGINNING TO MESH WITH THE NEW PARTS. BOLIVAR BY 3.

825505908[/snapback]

New parts! That's a good one!

Raliegh Egypt by 7

Raleigh Egypt returned 13 out of 15 players off of last year's state tournament team. Lost starters, Michael Joyner and Carlton Peete to graduation.

They will be playing tonight without starting 2G, Rico Seay, who's recovering from a stress fracture to the shin bone and just got out of a walking boot yesterday.

There will be several interesting matchups in the game tonight and plenty of athleticism on the floor. If you plan to get a seat, better come early.

This team stiil has'nt lost to a class AA school and some of you guys had them ranked #2 they are clearly the best team in that class to beat Raliegh on their home floor proves it and who did I say the difference maker wouild be Willie Kemp and he proved it a point guard of his caliber with some solid supporting cast makes it difficult for any team.