Matman rankings

Hamm

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken glove...but to answer your question of course Sommers has lost to Riverdale (a non qualifier), but he has also beaten a few guys that are ranked. Not to mention he is a Region Runner up (to Bond Davis). Keep in mind, when I rank guys, i'm not predicting where these guys will place in state or that they will place at all. I have my own little point system that I use and the rankings are simply the top 6 point leaders.

aolisbad...Weakly, from what I understand, is a 189lber that bumps up in dual matches to wrestle 215. If you noticed that he did beat Brooks recently at 215, but he also placed 3rd at McCallie at 189. There is a similar situation going on at Blackman with Kenny Meredith.

Edited by Hamm

Hey guys...I haven't gotten much feedback this time...what gives?  What do you guys think?

825506300[/snapback]

Ask and you shall receive, Hamm.

You have Josh Jennings, Overton, No.1 at 130. However, he has wrestled 135 in all the dual results I have seen for Overton, including most recently at the New York tournament over the Christmas break. He also wrestled at 135 in the individual portion of the tournament, finishing second , losing in overtime in the championship match. Unlike Wheakley, he does not appear to be a 130 wrestling up at 135 for dual meets . So, why do you have him at 130, instead of 135 ? Just curios as to what your thinking is in placing him there, not whether he should be No.1 or not?