4) Pickett Co

5) Mt. Pleasant

6) Trenton

7) McEwen

8) Lake Co

9) Ezell

10) CPA

825513488[/snapback]

#4 !! Come on man. Pickett Co. deserves better than a #4.

We can beat all three of the top 3 on your list. Please . . .

Temple is just a bit over-rated.

Yeah -- they beat a bunch of other private christian schools -- but that is it.

I guess we're going to have to prove to everyone in a couple of weeks that we're better than Temple.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to admit that you guys really haven't played anyone except a bunch of other small christian schools. Yeah -- I really do think Temple is just a bit overrated. And Pickett Co. has more than just a two man team -- unlike you guys who have the Skogens and that is it. Without them you wouldn't have nothing -- period. And they're overrated too. Keep the furnace burnin' -- we're a comin.

McEwen is the best team in their region behind CPA. CPA's schedule is much tougher than McEwen's. White House Heritage might even beat McEwen. McEwen will probably finish second or third in the region tourney. McEwen's district has never been weaker. Puckett should try to score in the forties more often because he definately has the talent to do so. Instead he normally tries to get his eighteen to twenty points and helps Smith and Elrod get their ten to fifteen points. It would be funner to watch if he would try to score more and break a bunch of records. Puckett is not a selfish player no matter what anyone says. I'm not related to Puckett either. I'm out.

McEwen is the best team in their region behind CPACPA's schedule is much tougher than McEwen's.  White House Heritage might even beat McEwenMcEwen will probably finish second or third in the region tourney.  McEwen's district has never been weaker.  Puckett should try to score in the forties more often because he definately has the talent to do so.  Instead he normally tries to get his eighteen to twenty points and helps Smith and Elrod get their ten to fifteen points.  It would be funner to watch if he would try to score more and break a bunch of records. Puckett is not a selfish player no matter what anyone says.  I'm not related to Puckett either. I'm out.

825513842[/snapback]

uhhh... and y is that relevant???? :P

Edited by bigwilly

You have to admit that you guys really haven't played anyone except a bunch of other small christian schools. Yeah -- I really do think Temple is just a bit overrated. And Pickett Co. has more than just a two man team -- unlike you guys who have the Skogens and that is it. Without them you wouldn't have nothing -- period. And they're overrated too. Keep the furnace burnin' -- we're a comin.

825513751[/snapback]

Temple beat

AA east ridge 69-52

CAK 77-60

Unaka 70-49

Moore county 81-50

They also play Your beloved Pickett county McCallie Ooltewah and CPA Thats not just small little christian schools. And I answered you in anther post about chattanooga 1a basketball.

Watch Westmoreland play then decide. Those boys can play.They are winners of the RBS tournment and 1st runner-up of the Nera White tournment .they were beaten by East Roberson. They are ranked number 6 in the state by strenth win/loses with a 13-2 record.Tthe thing about them is one player doesn't stand out. they play as a team. one may have a good game then the next game another on will have a good game. :lol:

Temple beat

AA east ridge 69-52

CAK 77-60

Unaka 70-49

Moore county 81-50

They also play Your beloved Pickett county McCallie Ooltewah and CPA Thats not just small little christian schools. And I answered you in anther post about chattanooga 1a basketball.

825514009[/snapback]

Whatever. none of those teams (except for Pickett and maybe ootewah) are any good. We beat Unaka -- who beat McCallie. And for CPA, they are nothin this year. Again, all you guys do at Temple is brag about how good you are -- when mostly all you play and beat are other christian schools. All I got to say is be prepared for a hurtin come January 28. Them Skoggins are going to find out how bad they really are when they face the boys from Byrdstown.