My top 5 in 11A

Unionvegas

1. Richland-- without a doubt

2. Moore co.-- another no doubt

3. Forrest--- yet another no doubt

4. could easily be huntland or Eagleville

5. huntland or eagleville again

thats just were i see it. IF huntland will ever start playing as a team and deflate some of the players heads, one in particular, they could easily win district, if they can't do those things they will barely make it through. Keep in mind they haven't peeked just yet. :P

825523696[/snapback]

Are you not a player on the Lady Hornets team? Just curious.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i not just say the raiders played great? i just dont see how winning by 4 is a HUGE win........

825524512[/snapback]

don't whine like a baby ctownbaby, i think what was meant by a huge win was towards the district standings, beating Forrest WAS a huge win in the win column for Richland, not by the amount of points that was won by.

Edited by Sidetrain

Unionvegas or anyone, I won't disagree with the top five but I am curious as to why some think that Cornersville's coach is so great. I realize it is in the blood, but what has he done to truly deserve so much praise? I think he does a good job but best coach in the district or the state may be a stretch. I write this in no way to discredit him. I am just curious...

The coach at Cornersville has done a good job. But I remember when Hal Murrell coach there and had both girls and boys winning but someone had to run him off :angry: . Then went to Culleoka and won agian.

I hope that this coach can stay and keep improving the program. thumb

My top 5:

1. Richland

2. Moore Co.

3. Forrest

4. Cornersville Cornersville beat Richland Tuesday night by 12

5. Huntland

Just my thoughts thumb

Edited by Sidetrain

I realize this is an opinion based poll, but look at the standings as of now. Huntland is in 8th place trying to play their way out of the bottom. I do realize they have beaten Eagleville and Community but why are people jumping them over Cascade. They lost to them. We will find out the answer to my question tomorrow, but to be honest the rankings should be :

1) Richland

2) Moore

3) Cornersville- hey they beat #1

4) Forrest

5) Pick one- They are all equal. They are all beating each other

and losing to the top 4.