1)Franklin

2)Brentwood

3)Ravenwood

4)Tullahoma

5)Oakland

6)Page

7)Smyrna

8)Wilson Cen.

103-Casteel (oak), Aboulmourna (Tul), Jones (Smy), Ford (Rav), Bogel (Riv), Stamps (Wilson)

112-Ryan Konz (Frk), Sanders (BW), Rostum Prisayne (Smy), Frink (Blk),

119-Mike Ortiz (frk), Joseph Pair (P), Knight (Tul), Watson (leb), B. Dedmon (smy), Hill (For)

125-Stewart Cope (Cen), Creighton (P), D. Ortiz (frk), Sneed (oak), Bradford (Smy)

130-Kerian (Rav), Clint Riggs (P), Oddo (frk), Burch (FV), Kenneth (Lav), Wills (oak)

135-Kelly Felix (Frk), Kellen Holliman (BW), Miller (Riv), P. Dedmon (smy), Robinson (P), Abrigo (For), Angela (Oak)

140-Chamberlian (BW), Bradley Felix (frk), Geasley (P), Don Roach (WC), Bennett (Lav)

145-Joel Knoz (Frk), Brink (Tul), Brown (BW), Sommers (Smy), Barrett (Oak),

152-Jon Heacock (frk), Martin (Fvw), A. Dedmon (Smy), Cuffman (Lav)

160-Bond Davis (frk), Thomas (War), Seth Jones (BW), Parker (Shelby), Blair (Wilson)

171-Aaron Martin (BL), Crossely (BW), Haggard (Rav), Rowellett (Friend), White (Leb), Curlin (Lav)

189-Kenny Meredith (BLK), John Kirn (Frk), Spencer (Rav), Paz (War), Marshall Hamilton (CPA), Opio (Lav)

215-Cox (Cen), Acorn (Frk), Winters (P), Ocien (Lav), Gillespie (friend),

275- Tim Leach (frk), Slowy (BW), Geyer (Tul), Grammer (Leb), Ed Gumbiner (Cent), Stitch (War), Pitt (Blk)

again if you want a ravenwood guy on the list just tell me where to put him.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Rankings

1)Franklin

2)Brentwood

3)Ravenwood

4)Tullahoma

5)Oakland

6)Page

7)Smyrna

8)Wilson Cen.

103-Casteel (oak), Aboulmourna (Tul), Jones (Smy), Ford (Rav), Bogel (Riv), Stamps (Wilson)

112-Ryan Konz (Frk), Sanders (BW), Rostum Prisayne (Smy), Frink (Blk),

119-Mike Ortiz (frk), Joseph Pair (P), Knight (Tul), Watson (leb), B. Dedmon (smy), Hill (For)

125-Stewart Cope (Cen), Creighton (P), D. Ortiz (frk), Sneed (oak), Bradford (Smy)

130-Kerian (Rav), Clint Riggs (P), Oddo (frk), Burch (FV), Kenneth (Lav), Wills (oak)

135-Kelly Felix (Frk), Kellen Holliman (BW), Miller (Riv), P. Dedmon (smy), Robinson (P), Abrigo (For), Angela (Oak)

140-Chamberlian (BW), Bradley Felix (frk), Geasley (P), Don Roach (WC), Bennett (Lav)

145-Joel Knoz (Frk), Brink (Tul), Brown (BW), Sommers (Smy), Barrett (Oak), 

152-Jon Heacock (frk), Martin (Fvw), A. Dedmon (Smy), Cuffman (Lav)

160-Bond Davis (frk), Thomas (War), Seth Jones (BW), Parker (Shelby), Blair (Wilson)

171-Aaron Martin (BL), Crossely (BW), Haggard (Rav), Rowellett (Friend), White (Leb), Curlin (Lav)

189-Kenny Meredith (BLK), John Kirn (Frk),  Spencer (Rav), Paz (War), Marshall Hamilton (CPA), Opio (Lav)

215-Cox (Cen),  Acorn (Frk), Winters (P), Ocien (Lav), Gillespie (friend),

275- Tim Leach (frk), Slowy (BW), Geyer (Tul), Grammer (Leb), Ed Gumbiner (Cent), Stitch (War), Pitt (Blk)

again if you want a ravenwood guy on the list just tell me where to put him.

825524743[/snapback]

Coach, you may as well add Smyrna's super soph., Josh Taylor at 140. Watch that boy, he's going to state... No question about it.

soms

Coach, you may as well add Smyrna's super soph., Josh Taylor at 140.  Watch that boy, he's going to state... No question about it.

soms

825525483[/snapback]

Why did he forfeit at the Smyrna tourney? Who has he beat and what places at what tournaments has he gotten? I haven't seen anything on him.

Why did he forfeit at the Smyrna tourney?  Who has he beat and what places at what tournaments has he gotten?  I haven't seen anything on him.

825525728[/snapback]

He didn't want to forfeit. However, the Trainer pulled him from the tournament due to a concussion. He was tied with D'Antonio Johnson until he got slammed to the mat(concussion). After that, he did not wrestle like himself.

Smyrna has been so plagued with injuries this season. We should be back to normal by the end of this week.

PS, Dedmon (Pher) beat Miller form Riverdale tonight.

Gonyea

Coach, you may as well add Smyrna's super soph., Josh Taylor at 140.  Watch that boy, he's going to state... No question about it.

soms

825525483[/snapback]

He is just now putting it together but (comparing strength and talent) of your five or six ranked 140 pounders, he could end up 2nd-4th easily. I can't remember how he did againt LaVergne?

soms

Felix (Kelly) Handled Holliman last night.  Rumor is Fuller is dropping to 130.  Could be a good year in the Felix household!

Also Brad Felix avenged his loss to Chamberlain.

Great job!

825526198[/snapback]

I'm telling ya, Bradley was a changed man after the first match or two in GP West.

soms

The books say Pher beat me (miller), but everyone in that room knows i had that takedown at the end, and i thought i was ahead anyways until he called the stalemate. either way he wrestled well, but now don't expect any match with him and i that close again, i lost to the oakland 135 too. if that tells yyou anything.

The books say Pher beat me (miller), but everyone in that room knows i had that takedown at the end, and i thought i was ahead anyways until he called the stalemate.  either way he wrestled well, but now don't expect any match with him and i that close again, i lost to the oakland 135 too.  if that tells yyou anything.

825526553[/snapback]

Man dude you just need to get it out of your head. You aren't that great of a wreslter to be so cocky, plus you are a bad sport. You shouldn't even wrestle if you are gonna act the way you did last night.