Stefanie Holbrook

AllAboutOMT

• 2 weeks later...

Jimbo or someone went to TTU Saturday thought I would get to watch Holbrook play only got about two minutes after the 3's I thought she would be playing got any clues? Hensley looked like a machine on the boards and all over the floor she is a much better player than I ever thought. Congrats to Hensley its a joy to watch you work,and if anyone knows her brother tell his Friend from OS says hello.

Jimbo or someone went to TTU Saturday thought I would get to watch Holbrook play only got about two minutes after the 3's I thought she would be playing got any clues? Hensley looked like a machine on the boards and all over the floor she is a much better player than I ever thought. Congrats to Hensley its a joy to watch you work,and if anyone knows her brother tell his Friend from OS says hello.

825524090[/snapback]

It isnt the 3's Coach Worell has a problem with it is her defense. She is a situational player right now, she has a role on the team.

Marissa is really starting to play great, I know her brother pretty well, I will say hi for you :D