Ooltewah Vs. Red Bank

denlron

Red Bank has a better team than most people think. Ooltewah played a decent game but in the fourth quarter they were not aggressive enough to get to the ball off a rebound or it came right to Red Bank. Red Bank hit several key three pointers and their bench was tremendous. I think that Red Bank is the most underrated team in the District. It didn't help that Ooltewah only had five people score, and those were the starters. No bench play whats so ever.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank has a better team than most people think. Ooltewah played a decent game but in the fourth quarter they were not aggressive enough to get to the ball off a rebound or it came  right to Red Bank. Red Bank hit several key three pointers and their bench was tremendous. I think that Red Bank is the most underrated team in the District. It didn't help that Ooltewah only had five people score, and those were the starters. No bench play whats so ever.

825511530[/snapback]

indepth... you make a good point about red bank being underrated in the district but isn't it kinda obvious.

A) we already knew that ooltewah and brainerd would be tough this year, so that leaves soddy, RB, and central.

:D soddy got hot at the beginning of the year, and have cooled some since their undefeated run... so that throws them out of the mix since the beginning, so youre left with RB and central.

C) central is flat out awful this year, so all you have left is RB. still you make a good point, but i thought i would point out the facts why it is a solid point.

indepth... you make a good point about red bank being underrated in the district but isn't it kinda obvious.

A) we already knew that ooltewah and brainerd would be tough this year, so that leaves soddy, RB, and central.

:D soddy got hot at the beginning of the year, and have cooled some since their undefeated run... so that throws them out of the mix since the beginning, so youre left with RB and central.

C) central is flat out awful this year, so all you have left is RB. still you make a good point, but i thought i would point out the facts why it is a solid point.

825511563[/snapback]

Well I had said earlier in the year that Red Bank would be the dark horse in this District. If you ask me after seeing that Cumberland County beat Cleveland, I think that this whole Region is up for grabs. Or should I say going to be fighting for the spot to play Bradley in the Region Finals. Everyone except Bradley seems to be even and neck and neck at this point.

Nakona when we going to have another Top 10?

Well I went to this game and must say I was disappointed.

Baker was totally out coached and the kids were out hustled and outplayed.

Red Bank did an awesome job but once I saw an offensive rebound hit curtis porter in the head and a red bank kid grab it I knew they didn't have a chance.

Terrible showing from the Owls.

Ooltewah 74 no it was the other way aound hahahahahahahaha

Red Bank 59 no

ok ok ok that game was funny ooltewah has no room to talk now since red bank beat them what an upset but i give it to red bank they played soddy pretty hard to the last couple seconds but hats off to red bank by whipin up on those pesky owls. the owls will play soddy again so we'll have another chance and the victory will be to soddy

Edited by simonzander72

Ooltewah 74 no          it was the other way aound  hahahahahahahaha

Red Bank 59 no

ok ok ok that game was funny ooltewah has no room to talk now since red bank beat them what an upset but i give it to red bank they played soddy pretty hard to the last couple seconds but hats off to red bank by whipin up on those pesky owls. the owls will play soddy again so we'll have another chance and the victory will be to soddy

825513149[/snapback]

Dont kid yourself, Red Bank is much better than when SD played them. Last I checked they had won 5 straight and they looked very good friday.

Soddy-Daisy can't play with Ooltewah, and I will be shocked if they beat RB again this year.