West Tenn. Top 10

CoachD33

Not much change in West Tenn. Top 10 (outside Shelby Co. remember) this week. Some big games upcoming.

1. Jackson Northside (11-0) Have won two this week by combined 84 points (1) beat Waverly 63-29, beat Southside 83-33

2. Westview (16-2) Entering the meat of their district schedule. Rematch with Obion up Tuesday (2) beat Dyer Co. 86-65

3. Dyersburg (15-1) First district game tonight at JCM (3) beat Halls 62-38

4. Obion County (16-2) Jenna Roney’s injury puts more pressure on perimeter shooters (4) beat Brighton 53-33

5. Gleason (15-0) Lady Bulldogs continue to march toward a possible return to Murfreesboro (5) beat Greenfield 61-44

6. Chester County (9-4) Have Friday the 14th circled with trip to McNairy on tap (6) played Hardin Co. Tuesday

7. Crockett County (9-4) Big district game with Obion tonight at Alamo (7) beat Humboldt 70-61

8. Dresden (13-4) Three district games in next week will help sort out postseason seeding (8) beat Bradford 70-36

9. Trenton Peabody (12-3) Will seek some revenge Tuesday with return visit to Milan (10) beat Bradford 67-29

10 McNairy County (13-1) Takes Humboldt’s place in Top 10. See if they’re worthy against Lady Vikings tonight.

Dropped Out: Humboldt-For now anyway with McNairy up next.

Honorable Mention: Bolivar,Gibson Co, JCM, Middleton, Milan, Munford, So. Fulton

Edited by NWhoopaholic

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now look my girls may be 9-6 and not in the top ten but they are at least in the honorable mention of west tennessee. I dont care what u say

825510022[/snapback]

Purely an oversight. My apologies. I certainly did not mean to leave them off. I am correcting it now! Looking forward to another great GC-Westview affair tonight. Airtime 6:10 on Mix 101.3.

My girls that are now 10-6 that wasnt even in the honorable mention got a huge win.  :)

825512079[/snapback]

Hey, made my apologies you don't have to rub it in! They looked like a GC team of old Friday night. Certainly were the better team that night.

Edited by NWhoopaholic