cleveland vs cumb co

RDriesen

I think Cleveland is very inconsistent. They have the talent but can't seem to get their act together. I think Charles Little needs to step it up and show some leadership on that team. Here's a guy that is going to play D1 next season and you would think he would show that he has what it takes to go to the next level. I'm not putting all the blame on him -- because the coaching staff needs to help their team in this area.

I really don't think Cumberland Co is all that great of a team from what I know about them. Cleveland should have won this game -- but didn't get the job done on the court. If Cleveland is going to have any chance at making a run for the state championship they need to step it up to another level of play from here on out.

I know my opinion is just one of many -- so don't get all bent out of shape if you read this and disagree with me. Good luck to the Blue Raiders the rest of the season.