• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA wins 57 to 53 in overtime. Bill Kotas made clutch free throws down

the stretch to seal the victory.

Father Ryan made a furious comeback in the second half after being

down by double digits in the first half and 8 at the half. Dylan Heim

was unconscious from 3 point range in the second half.

Congratulations to BA but Kudos to Father Ryan for a great game.

BA did not shoot the ball well but part of that can be attributed to good

defense by Father Ryan.

Ryan played very good D on Bone...as well as I've seen anyone play him. They had nobody to match up with Wright, however, especially after Virgo fouled out. After a tepid shooting first half by both teams, somebody was bound to get hot, and it seemed like the whole Ryan team (especially Heim) couldn't miss for a while. They hung tough, as always. Good win for BA, and now they actually get to play a few on their home court!!

Note to the Ryan administration...you took in probably what, $15-$18k for the game. How about springing for an off-duty officer to switch the Franklin Rd. lights manually? It took me 42 minutes to get out of the parking lot.

I 2nd that about the traffic, it was a mess.......but more importantly what a game, Ryan was absolutly on fire from 3 and Brandon as usual was dominant in the paint, and did a great job staying out of foul trouble to stick around for the entire game+ overtime. Both teams really played to their strengths, but BA was just a little much in the end- congrats to both teams can't wait for the rematch.

The parking lot was a mess.... but the game was great. With the score 6-1 at the end of the first quarter, you knew this was a unique game. Heim was a true leader for the Irish, but Wright was too much, and Kotas showed great poise at the free throw line. Heck of a game, can't wait for the rematch.