SODDY DAISY

coach1240

I just wanted to let all the great people of Soddy know that I am getting out of the business and moving on. I wish you all great success and congratulations on having a great bunch of young men to call your own in every sport. I miss being there and I am thankful for my time there. It was brief but very eventful. HA! On a serious note, I would like to thank you all for not only taking me in when I was there but for being so supportive of athletics as a whole. Soddy Daisy is a place I would have loved to have stayed and reaised a family. Good luck in everything you do TROJANS!

Coach I

Coach I: You left a life long mark on a lot of young men in your short time at SD. The last of "your hogs" will graduate next year but the stories of Coach I have been passed on to the little piglets. Yes we were all sorry that you couldn't stay, it would have been icing on the cake to have you there now, with Coach Weathers. Who can forget your leading the team headfirst into the mud (?) after a game. Those kids would have jumped in front of a train for you. Good luck to you.