Oakland @ Cookeville

redthunder6

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Oakland[/url]' date='Jan 12 2005 - 08:24 PM']well i tried. does cookeville usually pack it in, do i need to get there early?

825517148[/snapback]

im not real sure. The visitor side is fills up decently. and there is a whole another section is hardly used. If you make it to the girl's game you should be fine. Are you gonna eat anywhere?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
im not real sure. The visitor side is fills up decently. and there is a whole another section is hardly used.  If you make it to the girl's game you should be fine.  Are you gonna eat anywhere?

825517157[/snapback]

i plan on leaving the boro about 4, so yes i plan on eating in cookeville. what do you recommend as far as good eats?

Oakland[/url]' date='Jan 12 2005 - 08:28 PM']i plan on leaving the boro about 4, so yes i plan on eating in cookeville. what do you recommend as far as good eats?

825517163[/snapback]

Well there are a few good city owned places that hit the right spot.. Barbque- Strouds Barbque or Bobby Q's both real good both have excellent tea. Mexican- El Tapatio it has some very good Mexican cuisine. Italian- Mama Roses has some good stromboli and pizzas and we now have a CiCi's Pizza and a sit in Honey Baked Ham. I would recomend all places. At this moment I cannot say where I will be eating. But I might pm you when I am for sure

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

...this will be a close game...going to Cookeville and winning is no easy task...their fans will be on the players all game, the refs will cook them up some stew, and they will shoot lights out in their gym...this will be a really good game though...

Guest Oakland
Oakland is going to have to play with awesome intensity the whole game. they are definitely going to have to contain the outside shots...especially early in the game...they have to play 32 minutes of die-hard defense...and the offense is going to have to be extremely effective...i say oakland by 9 or more

825517782[/snapback]

...this will be a close game...going to Cookeville and winning is no easy task...their fans will be on the players all game, the refs will cook them up some stew, and they will shoot lights out in their gym...this will be a really good game though...

825517798[/snapback]

you guys have stated things that oakland already knows about playing in cookeville. cookeville is hurting because stearman will be out of this game. still going to go with oakland by double digits............

Guest Oakland
stearman is a great player, he should be about a second team all district selection, he is definatley cookevilles besst, it is a shame he is out this game, him and devin would have been a great matchup. Him being out hurts their chances.

825518121[/snapback]

agreed. i think oakland would beat cookeville by double figures even with stearman in there because oakland is finally starting to move in the right direction.0

if oakland continues to improve on their performance tuesday, they will be tough to beat no matter who it is against...............