Pickett Co. 88 York 46

bobcatfan300

The other post didn't mention Pickett Co. or York in the headline, so this is to make sure this game isn't overlooked. Pickett played one of the best games I've ever seen and there's been a LOT of great Bobcat teams. It was 18-4 before York knew what hit them and 31-10 at the end of one. It wasn't just Joseph Bailey either. The team had 12 threes, 7 for Bailey, 3 for Nathan Groce and 2 for Josh Wright. Joseph played just over a half and the freshmen played a lot. The Bobcats played about 9 players in the first 3 quarters. Freshman TC Capps at 6'3" completely outplayed 6'7" Ledbetter, out rebounding him and going up and over him to score. He's going to be another great one for the 'Cats. Halftime was 51-19 and after 3 quarters 75-33. The freshmen played the final quarter. Josh Wright added 16. When Bailey is allowed to light it up, he fires up the whole team. I hope they keep up this fast tempo game because they blow everyone out when they do. Now we'll hear that York is weak from Temple who plays the 89th toughest schedule in the state..about the weakest possible.

The other post didn't mention Pickett Co. or York in the headline, so this is to make sure this game isn't overlooked. Pickett played one of the best games I've ever seen and there's been a LOT of great Bobcat teams. It was 18-4 before York knew what hit them and 31-10 at the end of one. It wasn't just Joseph Bailey either. The team had 12 threes, 7 for Bailey, 3 for Nathan Groce and 2 for Josh Wright. Joseph played just over a half and the freshmen played a lot. The Bobcats played about 9 players in the first 3 quarters. Freshman TC Capps at 6'3" completely outplayed 6'7" Ledbetter, out rebounding him and going up and over him to score. He's going to be another great one for the 'Cats. Halftime was 51-19 and after 3 quarters 75-33. The freshmen played the final quarter.  Josh Wright added 16. When Bailey is allowed to light it up, he fires up the whole team. I hope they keep up this fast tempo game because they blow everyone out when they do.  Now we'll hear that York is weak from Temple who plays the 89th toughest schedule in the state..about the weakest possible.

825515678[/snapback]

Just keep talking!!!!!!! Don't wake up a sleeping bear in hibernation!!!! January 28th just keeps getting closer. I promise you Bailey want have 7 threes against Temple. Just keep talking because the Temple people aren't saying anything it's the good old boys from Birdstown doing all the talking.

When Bailey is allowed to light it up, he fires up the whole team. I hope they keep up this fast tempo game because they blow everyone out when they do.

Bobcat300, just wanting to know what you mean by this statement above?

825516673[/snapback]

If Pickett tries to run with temple they wont have a chance. And how tall is Bailey? And Temple can shoot a little bit also i think they hit 12 or 13 threes aginst CCS.

The "Bobcats" did an outstanding job last night.. Last time I checked it wasn't "Bailey's" team. The only reason why Bailey's get all the recognition is b/c he won't pass it to hardly anyone. He wants all the glory. The bobcats really played well and showed everyone what a great team they really are. Congrats, Bobcats!

Bobcatchick you couldn't be more wrong about Joseph Bailey. First, those kind of statements hurt the whole team and community. Start stirring things up and we can forget going anywhere this year. A divided team doesn't go far. You should be happy for every Bobcat player...some nights Joseph scores, other nights Josh does, some nights it Groce or Lance. TC Capps plays outstanding ball when he gets in...I hope he's not going to get attacked for his talent! Joseph spent the summer in AAU working hard to get where he is. Next, he passes all the time and shoots when he's open. He had some great passes last night, like to Roddy under the basket when Joseph easily could have scored. Lance Mason is the most unselfish player on the team...and he should shoot more! When Joseph lights it up, and we get up 18-4 in a couple of minutes like last night, THAT frees other players. Once the other team has to key on Bailey, that leaves other players wide open like last night and since there are so many other talented players on the team, they hit their threes too...Nathan Groce had 3 and Josh Wright had 2...Lance Mason could have had some but he passed off...and he rarely misses a three. When Bailey lights it up and we're rolling, the other players play with more confidance too. Since we have a huge lead they also are under less pressure and being more relaxed, they play better too. Also, it was nice to see the other players setting up so many picks for Joseph...do you think they would set up a pick if they didn't want him to shoot..and score? Was it better at Clarkrange when NO ONE wanted to shoot? They passed the ball around like a hot potato with no one scoring and we LOST. As for wanting glory...I have NEVER seen Joseph celebrate a shot, or act like a hot shot after a good play. He remains just himself. There was a York player there who every time he makes a big play throws his fist in the air and makes a big show of himself. Joseph never does that. When you have a Mr. Basketball candidate, someone with that much talent, he'd better be shooting. We are very lucky to have so much talent all around and you'll notice the nights Joseph is on, we do MUCH better, and individually our players all do better. If you are a Bobcat fan, you need to support the whole team and forget petty jealousies. When we walk the ball up the court, play a slowdown game (when we have racehorses!) and stand around, we're just another team. When we play like last night, no one can beat us. I never hesitate to post comments about our team not playing well when they play like they did at Clarkrange, but I would never attack an individual player, and of course not attack someone for their accomplishments!!! I have no idea of who you are but I suspect you aren't really from Pickett Co.

you guys from pickett county are all talk! all you do is talk! are you just talking now bc you now that you wont be able to talk after the game? just wondering. all i now is that you better not overlook temple. i heard that they are good. im just tired of all that talk that means absolutely nothing. just wait until jan 28 and then you can talk if you win. as i said your talk is cheap!!!!!!!

you guys from pickett county are all talk! all you do is talk! are you just talking now bc you now that you wont be able to talk after the game? just wondering. all i now is that you better not overlook temple. i heard that they are good. im just tired of all that talk that means absolutely nothing. just wait until jan 28 and then you can talk if you win. as i said your talk is cheap!!!!!!!

825521426[/snapback]

Are we talking or typing?

Man -- you boys down at Temple don't know what's comin on January 28th and you won't know what hit ya after we blow into chat-town. Bailey and the boys from Byrdstown just put a whoopin' on York and it will not be any different when we come to Crusader country. You guys won't be able to stop the threes that will be raining down on you. The 'Cats 2nd place ranking will change into #1 the time February rolls around. Then it's on to the 'Boro for the gold ball.

Man -- you boys down at Temple don't know what's comin on January 28th and you won't know what hit ya after we blow into chat-town. Bailey and the boys from Byrdstown just put a whoopin' on York and it will not be any different when we come to Crusader country. You guys won't be able to stop the threes that will be raining down on you. The 'Cats 2nd place ranking will change into #1 the time February rolls around. Then it's on to the 'Boro for the gold ball.