Waverly @ Sycamore

Guest catfish-hunter

bruce wayne, aka batman, as much as i dislike you and your post giles county has an excellent team this year and as of now looks like they will win the region. but until the region tourney rolls around stick to giles county posts. none of us want you on here. your batlike behavior is annoying. go catch the joker or somethin useful. o, and on a sidenote if no one in tennessee can contain ricco, then giles will probably get beat by him and the rest of the waverly tigers.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEY PROBABLY WILL! No one can stop Waverly they are just too good! I'm not sure ANYONE IN AMERICA can guard Ricco. He is SO good.

He even beat Jackson North Side all by himself!!!!

RICCO FOR PRESIDENT He is so good no one can contain him. If you don't believe me ask anyone, I've seen both of these teams play numerous times this season and Waverly is SO good they will drub Sycamore. Any chance of an upset will die when Ricco suits up because he is Mr. Basketball, he would even win it if he were in D2 with Brandon Wright or even AAA.

bruce wayne, aka batman, as much as i dislike you and your post giles county has an excellent team this year and as of now looks like they will win the region. but until the region tourney rolls around stick to giles county posts. none of us want you on here. your batlike behavior is annoying. go catch the joker or somethin useful. o, and on a sidenote if no one in tennessee can contain ricco, then giles will probably get beat by him and the rest of the waverly tigers.

825517644[/snapback]

Tell that to catfish-hunter because we sure don't want his stinky opinions on our threads, either, but he somehow manages to post about GCHS hoops considering he has seen every game this season he has expert analysis! He even predicted that the #1 Private School in TN and back to back state champions would beat Giles County the other night!!! Take this guy to Vegas, he's got money written all over him.

This is going to be a good game and a tough game. Waverly will have its hands full again this Friday. I will give them props, they have come into both Harpeth's and Cheatham's gym and one tight ball games. That does show they can handle adversity. There will be some tough matchups and both sides. If Sycamore is on then they have a good chance of winning. Good luck to both teams! Wish I could be there to see it.

well wasnt he right about that team beating giles? and catfish stop posting on giles threads and neely stop postin on sycamore threads until these 2 teams play each other then feel free to say whatever u want and whoevers team wins can make fun of the other all they want, but not the teams cuz almost no one on these boards knows much if anything about the players and teams and certainly cant speak for them

I am deffinatly feeling like there is going to be some alwsome ball played at Sycamore tomarrow night. I feel if the Tigers come to play, they will win by all means. If not then maybe...maybe the war eagles could win, it will be close if they do. But dont put your money on it, tigers have had two days rest, so they're hungry for a kill'er win.

Guest catfish-hunter
I say Waverly by 30, because you know, I have seen both teams in person and I can comment on them whatever I want. Ricco will have his way with ANY Sycamore defenders, I have seen them play and they are all garbage. They can't defend Meatwad. This is all true because I have seen Sycamore play and I have seen Waverly play. Waverly by 30, you heard it here first folks.

Sycamore will be lucky to even be in this game, honestly. Who can guard Ricco? Maybe Louis Williams in Georgia, or even Richard Hendrix in Athens, but no one in Tennessee and CERTAINLY no one in Pleasant View, wherever that is. Sycamore is a one man show all they do is pass it to that big guy and he just does whatever he wants, they don't even listen to their own coach!!! Ricco will be too much, I know for sure. I have no doubt Sycamore will lose by 30 just because Ricco dresses out! If I were on Sycamore, I would hope for a flood or some other type of natural disaster!

825517462[/snapback]

You are absolutely right Wade!!! Sycamore has NO SHOT at winning this game because after all they have only beaten Waverly the past two times that the two teams have met. You say that Sycamore "can't defend Meatwad". What the heck does that mean Wade??? I know that you are upset over that choke job that occurred the other night in Pulaski but I promise you that Sycamore had nothing to do with it Wade. That responsibility falls squarely on the shoulders of your boy Tyler Smith, who fouled out of the game and watched the rest of Giles County's "great team" blow a 6-point lead in less that two minutes. To put it in your famous math equation Wade, I'd honestly have to say B. Wright > Tyler Smith. Good luck to you guys tomorrow night when you play Loretto, after all they are such a quality basketball team. Maybe Tyler will do the rest of his teammates a favor and stay in the basketball game long enough to try and dunk over some 5'0'' freshman guard from Loretto when his team is up by 40-points. While you guys are worrying about beating up on the blind school, Sycamore will be staking their claim to another district title.