cloudand and unaka

HonestAbe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unaka should win this contest by 20 with out a doubt but you got to remember Unaka has struggled in conference play so far this year only defeating a weak North Greene team by 1 at Unaka and by 9 at North Greene and North Greene beat thereselves the last game by missing 5 layups to start the 4th quarter. And dont forget they only beat University school by 10 and University school had 3 technical fouls in that ball game.So the way I see it it is anybodys game when they play.In my opinion this is the weakest I have seen Unaka play in a long time.

Your a defending state championship team letting a weak North Greene team come into your place and only get beat by 1 is sorry If you ask me Unaka will be lucky to win the regionals. And if there districts and regionals wasn't so pathetic than Unaka wouldn't even come close to competing for another trip to the state. They will see how tough it is when they have to play someone like Cosby or Cak someone who knows how to play the game.And I wouldnt be surprised if this is Ensors last year of coaching.

Edited by pandora9

Unaka should win this contest by 20 with out a doubt but you got to remember Unaka has struggled in conference play so far this year only defeating a weak North Greene team by 1 at Unaka and by 9 at North Greene and North Greene beat thereselves the last game by missing 5 layups to start the 4th quarter. And dont forget they only beat University school by 10 and University school had 3 technical fouls in that ball game.So the way I see it it is anybodys game when they play.In my opinion this is the weakest I have seen Unaka play in a long time.

Your a defending state championship team letting a weak North Greene team come into your place and only get beat by 1 is sorry If you ask me Unaka will be lucky to win the regionals. And if there districts and regionals wasn't so pathetic than Unaka wouldn't even come close to competing for another trip to the state. They will see how tough it is when they have to play someone like Cosby or Cak someone who knows how to play the game.And I wouldnt be surprised if this is  Ensors last year of coaching.

825517575[/snapback]

Were have you been Panadora9 Unaka has already beaten Cosby and will do the same to the Landers. No dout it will be a tough game in Lander country always is. You have to give that to the Landers they never roll over and give up. Rangers by eight! Unaka could be in the state if they just come together and follow there coach. ;)

It will be a tough contest, always has, and always will be. Holtsclaw will dominate inside, because of the small depth of Cloudland. Cloudland will do some great thing's with the outside range ; they have really stepped up in the last couple of games. More credit should be given to the Calhoun kid, he has really came in at different times, and did some really great thing's. Just as well as Unaka, the guards have done a outstanding job this season. This should be a over all, Great contest! thumb

Edited by BigMac_49