oneida/rockwood battle of the heavyweights

cowboyboom

Where is everyone sitting in the conference right now? I mean who's in first, second, etc. Just how big is this game to these two clubs? Can one knock the other out of, say, First Place? Oneida is coming along lately, so they can certainly go down to Rockwood and leave with a W. Really depends on which team shows up, now don't it, Ro? :P Kaz :P

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That determines everything kaz and i really think this could be our best game. We had a good practice yesterday. As of District Standings Wartburg is first with their only loss to Oneida. Rockwood is 2nd at 4-2 and I think Harriman and Oneida are tied for 3rd at 3-2, but Harriman maybe be 4-2 and tied for 2nd. Coalfield is 5th and Oakdale and sunbright are 6th and 7th.

So you guys and Rockwood can, essentially, change places in the district standings if you win tonight? Well, if that isn't enough to motivate your sorry carcases, nothing will. Send a few shots back where they came from tonight, and tell the guys they need to finish better at the rim. The momentum you can carry from this game can be a huge lift as you close out the second half of the regular season. Rock on! :P Kaz :P

• 1 month later...