AA MR.BASKETBALL

Thegrimleaper

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thad Young is the leader of one of the best teams in the state that plays one of the toughest schedules in the state, and is the highest rated player in the nation in AA. Of couse that is not enough to win the award. The bias against Memphis is very hard to hide.

825519550[/snapback]

I think it's more that Thad's a junior and Tyler Smith is a senior. It wasn't an anti-Memphis bias the two years Andre Allen didn't win it, or when Taurean Moy did.

Hands down the winner is Tyler Smith. Catfish you need to quit hatin on Tyler but im sure you wont. I havent watched a game yet that Tyler hasnt tried his hardest in. He also gets his team-mates involved unlike other "big time players". Tyler wins this contest and for some strange reason he doesnt its like willy p said they gon regret it when they see what he does in college. keep doin what you do tyler. holla at ya boy....Tyler Smith best player with ease.

Guest catfish-hunter
Hands down the winner is Tyler Smith. Catfish you need to quit hatin on Tyler but im sure you wont. I havent watched a game yet that Tyler hasnt tried his hardest in. He also gets his team-mates involved unlike other "big time players". Tyler wins this contest and for some strange reason he doesnt its like willy p said they gon regret it when they see what he does in college. keep doin what you do tyler. holla at ya boy....Tyler Smith best player with ease.

825521939[/snapback]

Tyler is an outstanding basketball player, but I will not be regretting anything when he is at Tennessee. Tyler to me is just another high school basketball player with a load of talent, however his thuglike antics will prevent him from ever succeeding against SEC caliber players. At Tennessee, Tyler will play in ZERO NCAA tournament games. I say this because Buzz Peterson is a joke and if he is fired, then it will take a new coach at least three years to rebuild the program. Of course Tyler should be gone in that time with his NBA talent, LOL!!!

Both Tyler and Willie are great players and i know this from playing agianst both of them last year. Tyler will win the Mr. Basketball title but my vote still goes to Willie this kid is amazing with the ball and can take over the game at anytime he wants. Tyler is a great player and will go on to the next level and hopefully stay out of trouble and make it to the next level.

Tyler is an outstanding basketball player, but I will not be regretting anything when he is at Tennessee.  Tyler to me is just another high school basketball player with a load of talent, however his thuglike antics will prevent him from ever succeeding against SEC caliber players.  At Tennessee, Tyler will play in ZERO NCAA tournament games.  I say this because Buzz Peterson is a joke and if he is fired, then it will take a new coach at least three years to rebuild the program.  Of course Tyler should be gone in that time with his NBA talent, LOL!!!

825522541[/snapback]

Just curious, what are thuglike antics? Please, be specific.

I, too, would like to hear the specifics of these "thuglike antics!" I'm finished talking to you, catfish, on the subject of Tyler Smith! I'm simply going to back off and let Tyler do the talking for me! There's no sense in arguing with someone who knows nothing about what he speaks. All I can tell you is come to the tournaments, and turn on your TV in the next few years, and then tell me what Tyler's "thuglike antics" got him! Is it because Tyler isn't one of the little white boys in 10aa that you carry such a hatred for him? Should he come back down to earth and play on everyone else's level in order to avoid his "thug image?" I don't know what else he's done to be a thug, but hey, you seem to know everything about everybody! I don't know, but look me up in a few years, and we'll get back on the subject!

LEBRON WHO?

willyp, I have figured it out. Catfish is jealous because of his short coming(if you know what i mean.) He wish he had the talent of a lets say Rico or Tsmith but he doesnt. So he is just trying to make light becasue he has some insecurity issues that he needs to deal with. You are sad man or girl. I pick the ladder. :lol: Im sure you have some girlish playing about ablitiies. Maybe I need to make it plain!! STOP HATING thumb

Edited by tcross