GP West/Bruin Invitational Final Results

fiscon

THE FINAL VARSITY TOURNAMENT RESULTS ARE NOW ONLINE AT

www.fiscusconsulting.com.

By tomorrow afternoon, pictures of awards, weigh in sheets, Freshmen Tourney results, and JV Tourney results will be online as well.

Please come back and visit the site for other tournaments as well. If you are hosting a tournament and need someone to manage it for you let me know.

I am now scheduling tournaments for the 2005-2006 season.

Enjoy,

Brad Fiscus

Fiscus Consulting

Wrestling Tournament Management

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to roadrunner ronnie and his gang from the left side on their finish...

ok, you know i gotta ask, i saw roadrunner 75 carl won gold, but how many spladles did he attempt this weekend? i know he's been in hiding, gaining strength, losing tonnage and working on the roadrunner signature move, so....... :D

All of the match results for the freshmen, JV and varsity tournaments are now online, some of the pictures are there, but as you married coaches know, after being gone all weekend at a wrestling tournament your wife demands some time also. So I will have the rest of the pictures online tomorrow.

We had to reenter the 112 JV bracket and i did not have all of the match results for the consolation rounds. However the bracket is now complete.

Thanks for all of the positive comments about the tournament.

www.fiscusconsulting.com

Brad

I was a wrestler in this tournament and I think that Mater Dei should not have been there. This was a tournament to more or less decide how the TENNESSEE state tournament was going to go down not the Indiana state tournament. Don't get me wrong this team is amazing yes, but that is my point they should not have been there.

Many TN wrestlers dream of going on to wrestle in college, however due to constraints they are not always able to travel out of TN to see how it is done in other states. For the TN athletes that fall into this category it is critical that they compete in events where there are teams from other states coming in for the event. Yes Mater Dei is amazing, but look at how much you learn from wrestling & watching these guys compete on the mat. Look around at some of the better teams across our state - typically they have programs that travel to out of state tournaments & camps, not to mention spring & summer wrestling programs.

More wrestlers need to remember win or lose - you learn from every match what you need to be working on to improve. Mater Dei handed out a lot of homework to the TN boys prepare them for the State Championships next month.

Good luck to all wrestlers and coaches as they prepare for regional & state events!